Children's Place 3-in-1 Jacket

Children's Place 3-in-1 Jacket Reviews

Ranked #298 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

June 09, 2016

I get one of these 3 in 1 jackets every year for my son for the past 4 years, these are priced well considering they have a removable fleece on the inside. I like these more than other brands because they fit well and the hood completely covers his head and sides of the neck, so I know he won't be cold. They also are very cute jackets and I also get the matching snowpants they are also very nice.

April 06, 2015

We call these puffer or bubble coats. They are extremely affordable and come in colors for boys too. My nephew has a blue one that he loves.

July 28, 2014

Children's Place 3-in-1 Jackets are usually the only ones we buy for our girls and they tend to last 1-2 seasons. Some years there have been issues with the zippers (poor quality, break/jam easily), but generally they are great. The colour schemes tend to be repetitive, pretty much purple or pink every year for girls, they just change them up a little. They are very expensive ($90), however if you buy them early and when they are on sale, you can usually get them for less than half price (like I did today).

These jackets wash well and keep the kids warm in winter. You can remove the outer shell and just wear the sweater, or just wear the outer shell and have an early spring/late fall jacket.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml