• China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy Nail Polish
  • China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy Nail Polish
Good

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #1063 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

China Glaze Limited Editon Pool Side Collection consists of six bold neons that are bound to attract attention this summer.

January 24, 2016

Great polish for summer. It dries matte- so it dries ultra quick and is a perfect flat neon pink. LOVE it.

September 25, 2015

the colour OMG it is stunning, but it takes forever to dry and it starts to chip within hours! This would be the best polish on the market if it only lasted longer than a day!!

August 08, 2014

I am in love with this color. It was bright and vibrant.

It went on well with minimal coat. It has last a very long time.

June 13, 2012

This is my favourite nail polish in my whole collection (of over 100 polishes)! It's so bright and unique. Every time I wear it, I get compliments :)

December 20, 2011

This colour is really bold and I love how it dries into a matte finish. It's absolutely gorgeous and I've gotten a number of compliments on my mani when I have this China Glaze colour on ;)

Please feel free to check out pictures of my mani directly through my blog link at:

August 31, 2011

I am in love with bright neonic colours, and I espeacilly love to wear them on my nails. The Flip Flop Fantasy by China Glaze is an amazing colour that shows up nice and pink. It was on sale when I bought it form Sally's. This is great colour for the summer, but because I love to have my nails stand out I will wear it more in the fall.