China Glaze Nail Polish in Flip Flop Fatasy

China Glaze Nail Polish in Flip Flop Fatasy Reviews

Ranked #390 out of 1454 in Nail Polish

February 28, 2016

Flip Flop Fantasy from China Glaze is my favourite nail colour out there!! It looks good on al skin tones and goes on very smooth. I always end up painting my toes this colour each summer ...looks amazing with a tan!!!

August 25, 2015

This was my first China Glaze polish & I love it! It's SUPER bright and looks amazing on everyone. The only bad thing about it (& all China Glaze polishes) is that it goes on streaky. But after 2-3 coats and a topcoat, it goes smooth.

August 24, 2015

Flip Flop Fantasy is my all time favorite china glaze Polish, it's my go to summer toes color, I can't get enough of the brightness it makes me looked tan.

April 25, 2015

Love this colour - one of my favourite colours for my toes in the summer. Great brand, goes on smoothly.

April 23, 2015

I love this color especially women who get nice tans it looks so nice on their toes and finger nails. #China Glaze "Flip Flop #Fantasy" is such a beautiful coral pink and really compliments summer skin and sandals.

April 23, 2015

LOVE this colour, one of my all time favourite summer colours! 3 coats is what this one takes to get the best colour for me plus a topcoat. Any time I wear this on my nails everyone always asks what shade it is. Looks amazing with a sunkissed summer glow

March 08, 2015

This nail polish is so pretty. It's kind of like a mix of pink and peach. It looks so nice on your nails and it is long wearing also.

August 31, 2014

This is a great colour for summer and one of my faves

June 19, 2014

This is my FAVORITE color! So bright and if you have a tan, it makes your tan looks even better!! China Glaze is the best polish out there!!