China Glaze Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 1454 in Nail Polish

China Glaze Nail Polish is a collection of unique lacquers containing China Clay as a nail hardener, the same material that gives porcelain its shiny finish. These glossy lacquers work in perfect cohesion with our professional nail treatments for lasting strength, durability and overall gorgeous nails. visit chinaglaze.com for more information.

February 10, 2017

I found this nail polish to be just "okay". I have found some better cheaper brands at walmart.
    This stuff only stayed on I found if you put gel coats on top of it, besides that you need to add 2 or 3 coats to get the color to come through but if you do this and get it to stay on it comes out the actual color you buy

February 10, 2017

I love China Glaze polish. It spreads over my nails nicely, and it doesn't make streaks when putting on multiple coats. The brush is also large enough that it only takes a couple streaks to get enough on the nail. The polish also lasts for at least a week before it starts chipping. It is also easy to find this polish for $1-2 at a few stores.

January 20, 2017

I absolutely adore China Glaze nail polish! Not only is it long lasting it they offer every single colour underneath the sun and I love options. I have a nice big collection and I will continue to purchase more. I suggest giving it a try for yourself.

January 09, 2017

This nail polish has so many different colours it is amazing, you can always find something new that you like. The polish looks nice and lasts longer than some others. It is a bit more expensive than some other bands but well worth it

December 20, 2016

China Glaze nail polish is fantastic! The colour selection is fantastic and it goes on smooth and stays on. The only downside is it is more expensive than other brands, but I feel it is worth it.

November 25, 2016

I was given China Glaze (colour Blue-Ya) in my TopBox for this month. Firstly, I was so excited with the colour. It is beautiful and holds a great shine and sparkle. It is also easy to apply.

I did find the tips chip easier than my usual nail polishes. It needed a touch up every 1-2 days. I love the colour so much that is worth it but not the longest lasting polish I have used.

October 05, 2016

First of all, the price is great. Second, the variety of colours is outstanding. When it comes to actually painting the nails, less is more with this product. The texture of liquid is thicker than other polishes so watch out when you go for that second coat.

October 04, 2016

I chose this usually when I go to the salon for a manicure, as they have so many colours. My favourite are the bright orange and pink I wear in the summer. Goes on nicely and lasts.

October 04, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les produits pour les ongles de cette marque. Il tient bien sur mes ongles cassant et dure au moins 5 jours sur moi. Beaucoup de choix de couleurs .

October 04, 2016

Love all the amount of colours this product has . I find the nail polish with the colours is the best one for me and stays longer on my nails
    Generally priced really well

charbella2 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

sehrishkh added a new review for
    Oikos Greek Yogurt

sehrishkh earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Makeup

jeszika83 has posted in the forum topic
    Farting

StaceyBuhr has posted in the forum topic
    The BEST part