China Glaze Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

China Glaze Nail Polish is a collection of unique lacquers containing China Clay as a nail hardener, the same material that gives porcelain its shiny finish. These glossy lacquers work in perfect cohesion with our professional nail treatments for lasting strength, durability and overall gorgeous nails. visit chinaglaze.com for more information.

November 25, 2016

I was given China Glaze (colour Blue-Ya) in my TopBox for this month. Firstly, I was so excited with the colour. It is beautiful and holds a great shine and sparkle. It is also easy to apply.

I did find the tips chip easier than my usual nail polishes. It needed a touch up every 1-2 days. I love the colour so much that is worth it but not the longest lasting polish I have used.

October 05, 2016

First of all, the price is great. Second, the variety of colours is outstanding. When it comes to actually painting the nails, less is more with this product. The texture of liquid is thicker than other polishes so watch out when you go for that second coat.

October 04, 2016

I chose this usually when I go to the salon for a manicure, as they have so many colours. My favourite are the bright orange and pink I wear in the summer. Goes on nicely and lasts.

October 04, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les produits pour les ongles de cette marque. Il tient bien sur mes ongles cassant et dure au moins 5 jours sur moi. Beaucoup de choix de couleurs .

October 04, 2016

Love all the amount of colours this product has . I find the nail polish with the colours is the best one for me and stays longer on my nails
Generally priced really well

September 23, 2016

This nail polish is one of my favs! Beautiful color selection that goes on nice and even in just one coat. The price is fair for a 5oz bottle of nice, durable polish.

September 21, 2016

Oh China Glaze... The colour choices are amazing! Great pigment especially in the florescent colours. Flip Flop Fantasy is always a favourite! Drys quickly too

July 11, 2016

I bought this polish in Peonies and Park Ave., a super bright pink. It is such a beautiful colour, perfect for summer. It goes on well, no streaks or blobs. I did need to use a high gloss top coat to get a nice shiny finish, but that's not a problem. Will definitely buy this again.

May 20, 2016

I love this polish! It is one of my favourite brands and own over 100 bottles for a reason. Their core collection is full of fantastic darks, neutral, glitters, duochromes and neons to suit any taste. China Glaze has my favourite brush of any brand I've tried. Thin enough to get the sides of my curved nails, and wide enough to get my whole nail in 2-3 strokes. With a few exceptions, the formula i great and lasts on my nails 3-6, which is on the high end.

May 14, 2016

China Glaze quality really depends on the colour. Some of them are amazing with great pay off and longevity and others (mostly their neons) chip with the breeze. I painted my nails, applied a top coat and let thoroughly dry only to have the polish chip on 2 fingers after only 3 hours of reading a book.