CHIPITS SKOR Toffee Bits

CHIPITS SKOR Toffee Bits Reviews

Ranked #296 out of 797 in Chocolate

January 01, 2017

Wonderful when sprinkled on the top of desserts for some extra crunch! If you make Seven Layer Bars and sprinkle Chipits Skor Toffee Bits on the top, you won't regret it!

November 09, 2016

I do not like toffee but hubby does so I made some peanut butter cookies and threw some of these chipits in for him. He loved them,they went fast so I will have to make them again.

January 06, 2016

These are so delicious. Crunchy bits of Skor insides. I love using them ontop of the icing on birthday cakes and cupcakes or on top of icecream. Also wonderful in cookies. Or by the spoonful.

January 06, 2016

I love using the toffee bits in my baking ,they are a great topper for squares and great just for snacking

June 12, 2015

These are oh so good, I love to bake with these, they taste great.

May 30, 2015

Ohhhhhhhh these are divine! I use them for a little snack sometimes when I need a little treat. They are great in squares, on icecream, sprinkled on frosting....the uses are endless.

May 14, 2015

I love baking with these bits, they are perfect for cheesecakes and cookies.

January 23, 2015

A Skor candy bar without the chocolate. I use these bits in many of my recipes. They taste delicious and add so much to recipes. I like to top off my homemade truffles with some Skor bits with a dusting a of edible gold during the holiday season. They jazz up cupcakes when added as a finishing garnish. A great baking addition to your pantry.