CHIPITS SKOR Toffee Bits

CHIPITS SKOR Toffee Bits Reviews

Ranked #304 out of 738 in Chocolate

November 09, 2016

I do not like toffee but hubby does so I made some peanut butter cookies and threw some of these chipits in for him. He loved them,they went fast so I will have to make them again.

January 06, 2016

These are so delicious. Crunchy bits of Skor insides. I love using them ontop of the icing on birthday cakes and cupcakes or on top of icecream. Also wonderful in cookies. Or by the spoonful.

January 06, 2016

I love using the toffee bits in my baking ,they are a great topper for squares and great just for snacking

June 12, 2015

These are oh so good, I love to bake with these, they taste great.

May 30, 2015

Ohhhhhhhh these are divine! I use them for a little snack sometimes when I need a little treat. They are great in squares, on icecream, sprinkled on frosting....the uses are endless.

May 14, 2015

I love baking with these bits, they are perfect for cheesecakes and cookies.

January 23, 2015

A Skor candy bar without the chocolate. I use these bits in many of my recipes. They taste delicious and add so much to recipes. I like to top off my homemade truffles with some Skor bits with a dusting a of edible gold during the holiday season. They jazz up cupcakes when added as a finishing garnish. A great baking addition to your pantry.