Chips Ahoy! Cookies Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 2312 in Grocery

May 04, 2016

These cookies are basically my childhood cookie! Now that it's summer, I take two cookies, put a scoop of ice cream in between, and store in an airtight container in the freezer. Such a delicious treat!

April 29, 2016

These will always be a classic. I could eat half the bag with a cold glass of milk. They are generously loaded with chocolate chips, we take them to the cottage because they travel and keep well. We usually find them for 2 bucks a bag, can't beat it.

April 02, 2016

I'm a big cookie fan but I'm not really a big fan of these, I think that they are really dry and not that tasty but that being said I'm the only one in my entire family who feels this way everyone else loves them.

April 02, 2016

This is a fairly inexpensive, good tasting option for store bought cookie. I personally don't love the crunchiness and would go with a softer cookie. The taste is good though, nice and sweet but not too sweet. Also lots of chocolate chips.

March 02, 2016

Who doesn't love these? They are classic! I used to roll up in elementary class with these and everyone wanted to be my friend. They have the right crunch factor and just sweet enough not to be too overwhelming.

March 01, 2016

Chips Ahoy! Cookies are a classic! The cookies are the hard crunchy kind but still filled with lots of chocolate chips. I like to dunk mine in a cold glass of milk or even hot chocolate. They are affordable and go on sale often at the grocery stores.

February 17, 2016

These are good little cookies. I've gotten them sometimes when they have have tasted either dry or dense, which makes me worry about purchasing them sometimes, but for their little price it's a small risk.
The packaging is fun and easy to spot on a shelf.

February 06, 2016

I don't like this Christie cookie , they are too dry and a bit too sweet , they don,t have to many chocolate chips in them either

February 06, 2016

These are certainly not my favourite cookies on the shelves at the grocery store.
There are lots of chocolate chips in each bite but I'm not crazy about the texture
of that cookie. I prefer the "chewy" cookies. With that said, if someone offered me
one of these cookies I would be quick to accept the offer.

February 06, 2016

Ils sont vraiment bon pour une rage de sucre ! Love the texture and the taste