Chloé Eau De Parfum Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 1249 in Perfume

A fresh, smooth floral fragrance. Top notes of pink peony, freesia, and lychee embody subtle freshness. At the heart, midnotes of magnolia flower, lily of the valley, and rose rise to sublimated femininity. A base of velvety elegance comes to fruition through cedarwood, amber, and honey.

February 16, 2017

what a great light smell, it lasts all day. A must for every girl to wear. Highly recommend! doesn't change scents after being on for hours. This truly deserves even more than 5 stars

January 29, 2017

I Love this scent!!! The soft clean smell really brightens my day!! It is a tad expensive so I would really like it as a gift!! Beautiful!! I would definitely enjoy another sample :)

December 16, 2016

The new eponymous eau de parfum by Chloe is quite a departure from the once-popular tuberose composition of the same name. A light and fresh yet seductively strong and self-possessed scent, the new Chloe fragrance is in no way its predecessor's timid younger sister.

Just like all Chloe's bold, arty and free-spirited designs, the fragrance is feminine in a rather non-traditional, not all-out-girly way. Its accords expertly play against each other and they seduce the audience by being both elegant and daring at the same time.

The fragrance is very versatile, it is intended for everyday use and is more than suitable for becoming someone's unique signature scent.

October 04, 2016

Received this product as a sample from the Bay. I actually enjoyed this scent. It was a bit strong when first smelling it but once it was on my skin it has a really lovely scent

June 30, 2016

This is one of my favourite scents. I have never bought the big bottle but I have collected so many sample sizes over the years from Sephora and wear this regularly.

June 06, 2016

This is a beautiful scent that is not too strong and just right for me. It has a light rose fragrance but it is not overpoweringly flowery. I also smell bergamot and a little powdery background to it. The packaging is lovely and decidedly understated and French - a little grosgrain ribbon tied under the nozzle, and looks classy and elegant on my shelf. My boyfriend loves it as well and I don't feel like people really smell it unless I hug them or get really close.
    Beautiful scent and highly recommend.

May 17, 2016

Let me say that this perfume is crazy sexy!!!! It has a very nice feminine touch to it and u dont need alot, one spray and it lasted many hours!! Got lots of compliments about it!
    It is kinda on the pricey side of perfumes, but its worth it!
    Make sure u try a sample from sephora and see how it sits on your skin, because it has different effects on people :)

April 29, 2016

It's hard to say fugheddaboutit, to this just because I don't like the smell. I personally can't stand the smell of this perfume, it smells like roses. An overwhelmingly strong rose smell, to quote a very funny television show "it smells like an old lady's fart, passing through an onion". Maybe it's just me, I have heard that not all Chloe perfumes smell this bad. Maybe I got a bad batch?

March 20, 2016

This is now my go-to scent! It's so light any feminine, anyone that loves pretty floral fragrances will love this. It stays all day and is perfect for any occasion.

February 28, 2016

I wanted this perfume so badly because so many people raved about it. I purchased the roller ball set from Sephora a couple years ago. And honestly, I dislike it. My fault for not smelling it before hand, but it really smells like baby powder to me. The staying power is nice, lasts a while, but the scent just isn't my cup of tea. Of the 3 different chloe scents the set came in, I rank this one #2.

TaraLeadbeater has posted in the forum topic
    Farting

skye22 has posted in the forum topic
    Shoppers

Andi1986 added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

kelx added a new review for
    Nintendo Wii