Good

Chobani Greek Yogurt Flip Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 264 in Yogurt

August 28, 2016

My whole family likes the chobani flips. I like the coffee, hazelnut, and pumpkin, as well as the banana. My hubby pretends not to like the hazelnut ones but they always mysteriously disappear and I find him eating it. My 18 month old also likes the hazelnut although we don't give him the crunchy stuff. I feel like they're a better deal than yoplait and I like the flavors more because they aren't chunky (like no chunks of fruit) and they feel like dessert without being too sweet.

July 25, 2016

I eat this stuff way more then I think I'd be willing to admit lol. I only eat the coco loco flavor which is coconut yogurt, with almond shavings and small dark chocolate chunks. It's absolutely just the perfect mix of crunch and creamy and bitter and sweet. It is literally sold out at our grocery store almost every time I go. It's just one of those magical things that come together to make an amazing taste. I could eat this every single day, and I damn near do. Definitely give this stuff a try.

March 29, 2016

Wow! This tastes like heaven. You can clearly identify which flavour your eating up. I gave it a low rating in price because they are a bit expensive but their definitely worth the spend.

March 17, 2016

these are wonderful! There are so many delicious varieties and healthy options. Love the packaging too! They can get pretty pricey but are a nice treat

February 07, 2016

This yogurt is HEAVENLY. It can be on the pricey side, but if you shop around, some places are much cheaper than others (I've found that Walmart is the cheapest). It comes in a handful of permanent flavors, and they release seasonal ones every so often - it's hard to find all the flavors in one store. There's truly something for everyone, but all the flavors are delicious. The sugar and protein content varies between flavors, but not bad. These are great as a snack or breakfast on the go. I take one of these with me when I leave the house every morning and have it for breakfast before class. They're so good! Try it!

slyone added a new review for
    Jolly Rancher

gadzooks added a new review for
    Milkfuls Candies

gadzooks added a new review for
    Kraft coconut marshmallows

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Beneful Soft Dog Food