Chocolate Berry Explosion Recipe

2 cups (500 mL) fresh or frozen raspberries
¼ cup (60 mL) icing sugar
1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
1 (510 g) McCain® Deep ’n Delicious® Chocolate Cake, cut and thawed
3 cups (750 mL) mixed fresh berries (raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and/or sliced strawberries)

Purée raspberries, sugar and lemon juice in blender until smooth; strain. Top each piece of McCain® Deep 'n Delicious® Chocolate Cake with raspberry sauce and berries.

Tip: Serve with a dollop of whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.

Taste

Easy to Make

August 10, 2016

Oh my goodness these are amazing! So easy to make and just as easy to eat. Lol If you love chocolate and berries and don't like to spend a whole lot of time in the kitchen this is a perfect dessert for you!

Taste

Easy to Make

May 09, 2016

I just finished making this. So easy and what a wonderful way to dress up and already amazing McCain cake. I tried a little piece as I am waiting, everyone is going to love this. The berries came out amazing I am so pleased. Great recipe.

Taste

Easy to Make

May 09, 2016

super great quick and easy way to change your cake!!!! tastes so fresh and the beery sauce and berrys taste so good with the chocolate cake ... i grated some chocolate on top of the whipped cream !!!! such a nice taste on a hot summer day ...

Taste

Easy to Make

May 04, 2016

I read the recipe and had to make it asap! I have always eaten McCain Deep 'n Delicious Cake as itself and never thought of adding anything on top. Throwing in the berries and sauce really gives the chocolate cake a whole different taste - It reminds me of chocolate fruit fondue... with cake!

Taste

Easy to Make

May 04, 2016

This is fast become mine and my families favourite desert! I love the conveniance of using the pre made #McCain cake! We have made this easy and fast recipe with all types of berries and it is always delicious! I also have used both store bought and I have used home made whipped topping. Equally yummy. I will make this re pie over and over again and am so pleased to have it in my repertoire!

Taste

Easy to Make

May 02, 2016

This recipe is really quick and easy to make. It tastes really good. I add strawberries instead of raspberries. A great dessert to serve on short notice.

Taste

Easy to Make

April 30, 2016

Tellement facile a confectionner et prend très peu de temps.
Le coulis de framboise qui nappe le gâteau et les petits fruits rehausse le goût du gâteau.
J'ai tout simplement apprécier cette recette et vous la recommande fortement .
Merci

Taste

Easy to Make

April 30, 2016

Yes this is the Best recipe ever so quick easy and simply delicious especially with that lemon juice my mouth is still drooling LoL! I highly recommend trying this recipe to everyone!

Taste

Easy to Make

April 30, 2016

From someone who DOES not like to cook or bake - This is probably the easiest thing in the universe
Tasty, easy and fun
You already have a yummy cake to work with so ..... EASY !
You cannot go wrong

Taste

Easy to Make

April 29, 2016

This is a super easy way to add a bit of a kick to an already great cake. Adding fruit and icing sugar (I find) completely changes the taste! I usually add strawberries to it, because I'm a strawberry fiend. Its super easy and it tastes great. I'm all for making things from scratch but if you're in a pinch this is definitely an easy way to come up with a dessert!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products