Chocolate Chex Cereal Reviews

Ranked #322 out of 322 in Cereal

Chex chocolate cereals make it easy to start your day the whole grain way. Whole grain provides plant nutrients, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and fiber that work together to help keep you healthy. Gluten free. Low in fat and cholesterol free, moms love rice chex and corn chex cereal because they are low in sugar. It contains milk, may contain soy and peanut. Our brands are known around the world for quality, beginning with gold medal flour in 1880. Starting with two flour mills in the 1860s, general mills revolutionized the milling industry, producing flour with superior baking properties.

July 21, 2016

I really like this cereal . Good chocolate taste,I eat this one both dry and with milk. I eat it mostly dry as a snack to satisfy a craving for sometime sweet and crunchy instead of eating cookies or other junk food.

June 27, 2016

I like the cinnamon flavoured chex and original, and honey, but chocolate NO WAY for me.
Not again, took forever to finish this box of cereal because tasted awful!!
Too fake of chocolate didn't even taste like real chocolate very processed, and I didn't even like the color...too artificial flavouring , chocolate taste, and color, and taste!!Won't buy again, will buy chex but the other flavours I like.

1.5/5

March 04, 2016

My daughter insisted on buying this cereal and I was a bit unsure but I got it ,it has great crunch which is great for cereal but I didn't Care for the flavor it was like sweet Cocoa ,I like chocolate flavors but Cocoa flavoring is different and not as good ,also I had to eat the cereal pretty quickly because it got soggy really fast .sorry but I would never recommend this to anyone

July 13, 2015

I love using Chex cereal to make a recipe called puppy chow , it's a yummy treat around the holidays. My family loves when I make it. I love the flavour and crunch of Chex, the chocolate had always been a favorite of mine.

July 09, 2015

Was not into it and i am a chocolate lover but did not impress me.

March 10, 2015

Taste is good...a bit pricy for sugar cereal though...ok snack but still high calories

December 24, 2008

I went to FoodMaxx and I saw this on sale. Bingo, it is the perfect combination to start my day. The mild chocolatey sweetness and the crunchy cereal are probably indescribable once they enter your mouth.

June 27, 2007

Mmmmmm, another yummy chocolate cereal. I ate gobs and gobs of the new Special K chocolate cereal that I'm now burnt out on it. But just in time, chex came out w/ their own version. Its fabulous! There are no yummy chocolate chunks like Special K, but the powdery cocoa sprinkled on the chex pieces is wonderful in its own chexy way. Run out to the store and grab some!!