• Christie Arrowroot Biscuits
  • Christie Arrowroot Biscuits

Christie Arrowroot Biscuits Reviews

Ranked #200 out of 1227 in Snacks

January 10, 2017

I loved these cookies as a kid and still love them today. Either with my tea in the evening or just a little snack at work. I love the taste and I love the fact that even after dipping the cookie in my tea it still has a crunch to it!

January 06, 2017

I enjoyed Christie's Arrowroot Biscuits as a child and still enjoy them in my 60s. They are super tasty without being overly sweet. Seems that the family can eat them as fast as I can get them at the store!

May 31, 2016

Oh my god Christie Arrowroot Biscuits are so good. Ate this cookies when I was a little one and still enjoy them today, a full grown up. They are very tasty.

May 14, 2016

I would by these for my sons and grandson when they were babies I always ate them with them I always made sure that I had some on hand in my household they didn't last long they taste so good

January 02, 2016

Loved by young and old. A great tasting cookie that is full of flavour. I love these once in a while.

November 30, 2015

I had these when I was a baby. Still have them today. Keep them on hand when my little nieces and nephews come over. Not overly or under sweet.

November 21, 2015

A staple in the house and something I've eaten since, well, I was a baby. I absolutely love them. Nice subtle flavour, disolves in your mouth, Just a perfect snack to have