Christie Cheese Bits Reviews

Ranked #523 out of 1114 in Snacks

May 14, 2016

I used to eat these and scooped them up in a bottle of cheese I would have a chunk of cheese on these I would sit down with the box of these cheese bits and a bottle of cheese and just snack on them

May 30, 2015

They are greasy but soo good.. Recommend for parents because i remember eating these all through childhood.. Very easy snackk.. I like to scoop some cream cheese up with them..!

May 30, 2015

These are a little bit greasy. But they do taste good. I think that it is a good snack. I love eating those when i am watching a movie/tv show that i love. They do not have a strong "cheesy" taste in my opinion.

May 27, 2015

I do agree that these are a bit on the greasy side.. but they're a perfect snack and reminds me of my childhood. I only ever buy them when they're on sale though.

May 27, 2015

These are decent crackers, the cheese flavour is a little bit on the bland side. I don't go crazy over these crackers but if they are on sale I will sometimes but a box. Overall they are ok to eat not fantastic.

1.5/5

May 25, 2015

These taste like cardboard and smell like stinky feet, plus a little greasy for crackers

May 25, 2015

I like the texture of this product, not to crunchy. It has a nice cheesy flavour and it is good for snacking.

May 25, 2015

My kids are in love with this product, I had never tried it until today, Its definetly not my cup of tea, I find it not cheesy enough and taste a bit blend

April 15, 2015

A crunchie fun shaped cracker that is full of cheddar cheese flavor. I tuck them into my kids' lunch bags. These small cracker pack a lot of flavor. Great on their own or paired with your favourite side. I like to add them to a homemade party mix.

Knd1309 added a new review for
    Phillips Avent baby bottles

keemstar added a new review for
    Nike Brand

Laura1960 has posted in the forum topic
    RW&Co;savings

Knd1309 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Ghostmommy has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

Ghostmommy has posted in the forum topic
    Check your emails, ladies!