Christie crispers ranch

Christie crispers ranch Reviews

Ranked #243 out of 1166 in Snacks

July 22, 2016

Good snacks. Love the taste, not too salty, mostly good nutritional value still not 100% organic but getting there.i like their crispiness almost like chips but healthier. Less calories than other snacks so u dont feel too gulty.

July 22, 2016

Crispers are a pretty average cracker. I love the variety of flavours. Id say ranch would be my favourite one. They are pretty pricy when sold at regular price. I only buy them on sale. They do make me very thirsty lol. But they're good. My kids love them but get sick of them pretty quickly.

July 22, 2016

I have been enjoying these crispers for as long as I can remember. These are a great crunchy, salty snack that come in a great variety of flavours.

My favourite has to be the ranch selection, these are packed with flavour and are better than chips because these are baked and not fried. These also go on sale quite often for $1.99 where I live so I get them all the time. Great snack.

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    TWD

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

DEANENE added a new review for
    Knorr Sidekicks

vampyremystik added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein