Christie Foods Wheat Thins Sweet Potato Reviews

Ranked #1101 out of 1114 in Snacks

March 12, 2015

i like these thins but I'm not a fan of the sweet potato, but the just plain ones good

March 12, 2015

i didnt like this combo. i do like wheat thins but not the sweet potato ones

March 11, 2015

Crunchy and a little bit sweet.

October 03, 2013

I very excited to see that the new flavour was sweet potato as it is one of my favourites. We purchased a box as we thought it would be a great snack for the whole family. I was a little disappointed as it did not have as strong as a flavor as I had anticipated. Overall not bad, but not my first choice flavor when buying wheat thins.

August 28, 2013

I love my Wheat thins and when I saw that they had a new flavour "Sweet Potato", I grabbed a box right away. I loved the smell, texture and crunch but the flavour was just too overpowering for me and left an after taste in my mouth.

I didn't get a sweet potato vibe from the cracker at all. It tasted more like a manufactured flavour to me. Don't get me wrong i am sure many people will love these and the cracker quality it top notch. This was the census of the entire family and the box designated as "squirrel food". We don't throw out food we recycle whenever we can.

July 10, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by the deliciousness of these crackers! Straight out of the box into my belly! Worth every penny!

March 30, 2013

The sweet potato wheat thins are the best by far. You can eat them on their own, that's how good they are. Thin, light and crispy with a delicious sweet potato and cinnamon flavor. It would be difficult not to eat the box. You just can't put them down.

Jamison Healthy Sleep