Christie Fudgee O Cookie Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 163 in Baked Goods

January 08, 2017

Another delectable cookie made by Christie. Eat it plain or with milk, coffee or whatever beverage you enjoy. Break it up and add to ice cream for extra goodness.

January 05, 2017

These cookies are a bit too rich for me, but they are still delicious. Dunk them in milk and oh lord, so good! I prefer them frozen though. Just stick them in the freezer for an hour and it's such a nice treat. Especially if its a hot day.

January 03, 2017

It's a pretty delicious double chocolate cookie!! Indulge in the double-y chocolate-y goodness, you won't regret it. A good snack to have around the house when company comes or for yourself and your family to enjoy!!

January 03, 2017

When I want a chocolate cookie, I go to these first!! I really enjoy them. The taste is good, and if you buy them on sale, the price is worth it too!

October 02, 2016

I actually prefer this than Oreo. It's got rich chocolatey taste and soft as well. It's a good chocolate fix when you don't want chocolate bar. My husband loves this too so it's a winner in our house.

September 02, 2016

While I am not a huge fan of chocolate, these cookies provide the perfect fill when I crave something chocolate. I like to buy them as a treat for the youth group I work with.

September 02, 2016

These Fudgee O Cookies are really good! They have a really nice chocolate fudge cream filling that is delicious. Very nice texture and just sweet enough. I love the cookie part another nice chocolate fudge flavour and it's nice and crunchy. These just make a great little snack and will satisfy any chocolate or sugar cravings!

September 02, 2016

With price matching and a .heckout 51 offer last week, I bought these nostalgic favourites. Cookies don't last long in my home, with two young adult boys. It had been years since I had these, and was thrilled to have a little taste of yesterday-year. Try dipping these in milk for a real taste sensation!

September 02, 2016

Yum yum yum. These cookies are so delicious it's impossible to just eat one. Or two. We don't buy it too often cause usually the package is empty within hours lol. Nice firm cookie, great taste, not super sweet, nice filling. Definitely better than oreos..! :-o

September 02, 2016

I tried these cookies with my nieces the other day and we absolutely love it! Love its rich chocolate flavor and that it's not too sweet. My nieces think that they are even better than Oreo.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay