Christie Fudgee O Cookie Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 156 in Baked Goods

October 02, 2016

I actually prefer this than Oreo. It's got rich chocolatey taste and soft as well. It's a good chocolate fix when you don't want chocolate bar. My husband loves this too so it's a winner in our house.

September 02, 2016

While I am not a huge fan of chocolate, these cookies provide the perfect fill when I crave something chocolate. I like to buy them as a treat for the youth group I work with.

September 02, 2016

These Fudgee O Cookies are really good! They have a really nice chocolate fudge cream filling that is delicious. Very nice texture and just sweet enough. I love the cookie part another nice chocolate fudge flavour and it's nice and crunchy. These just make a great little snack and will satisfy any chocolate or sugar cravings!

September 02, 2016

With price matching and a .heckout 51 offer last week, I bought these nostalgic favourites. Cookies don't last long in my home, with two young adult boys. It had been years since I had these, and was thrilled to have a little taste of yesterday-year. Try dipping these in milk for a real taste sensation!

September 02, 2016

Yum yum yum. These cookies are so delicious it's impossible to just eat one. Or two. We don't buy it too often cause usually the package is empty within hours lol. Nice firm cookie, great taste, not super sweet, nice filling. Definitely better than oreos..! :-o

September 02, 2016

I tried these cookies with my nieces the other day and we absolutely love it! Love its rich chocolate flavor and that it's not too sweet. My nieces think that they are even better than Oreo.

August 28, 2016

i'm usually not one to eat anything that is 100% chocolate, but these cookies are one of my exceptions, i have loved them since i was younger, absolutely great

August 16, 2016

These cookies are delicious. I love he chocolate fudge flavour and gooey texture of the fudge filling. It's the perfect snack, only problem is that I can't just eat one.

July 20, 2016

Je pourrais manger ces biscuits le restant de mes jours si je le pouvais. Ils sont très chocolaté (j'adore le chocolat soit dit en passant), mais ils sont milles fois meilleurs trempé dans du lait.

May 27, 2016

I don't really like these cookies. I find them too sweet, and the texture is just weird. Which is totally strange for a cookie! I generally like Christie cookies, but this one just doesn't do it for me. I think I will just stick with oreos.