Christie Fudgee O Cookie Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 181 in Baked Goods

February 16, 2017

Definately cookies you can count on to never change in taste!
    These are crunchy, small, and delicious!
    Perfect for on the go to put in your purse or childs lunchbox

February 16, 2017

I can't help it, I love these cookies!! They are delicious!! The cookie is crunchy and the fudge middle is thick and so chocolatey. They aren't overly sweet and have a really yummy chocolate taste. They often go on sale two for $5!

January 08, 2017

Another delectable cookie made by Christie. Eat it plain or with milk, coffee or whatever beverage you enjoy. Break it up and add to ice cream for extra goodness.

January 05, 2017

These cookies are a bit too rich for me, but they are still delicious. Dunk them in milk and oh lord, so good! I prefer them frozen though. Just stick them in the freezer for an hour and it's such a nice treat. Especially if its a hot day.

January 03, 2017

It's a pretty delicious double chocolate cookie!! Indulge in the double-y chocolate-y goodness, you won't regret it. A good snack to have around the house when company comes or for yourself and your family to enjoy!!

January 03, 2017

When I want a chocolate cookie, I go to these first!! I really enjoy them. The taste is good, and if you buy them on sale, the price is worth it too!

October 02, 2016

I actually prefer this than Oreo. It's got rich chocolatey taste and soft as well. It's a good chocolate fix when you don't want chocolate bar. My husband loves this too so it's a winner in our house.

September 02, 2016

While I am not a huge fan of chocolate, these cookies provide the perfect fill when I crave something chocolate. I like to buy them as a treat for the youth group I work with.

September 02, 2016

These Fudgee O Cookies are really good! They have a really nice chocolate fudge cream filling that is delicious. Very nice texture and just sweet enough. I love the cookie part another nice chocolate fudge flavour and it's nice and crunchy. These just make a great little snack and will satisfy any chocolate or sugar cravings!

September 02, 2016

With price matching and a .heckout 51 offer last week, I bought these nostalgic favourites. Cookies don't last long in my home, with two young adult boys. It had been years since I had these, and was thrilled to have a little taste of yesterday-year. Try dipping these in milk for a real taste sensation!

eka248 added a new review for
    Dairy Queen dipped cone

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    The BEST part

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Farting

Denise1002 has posted in the forum topic
    Using other peoples makeup?

phow added a new review for
    Yookidoo Discovery Playhouse