Christie graham crackers
Good

Christie graham crackers Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 2312 in Grocery

October 05, 2016

Oh what would I do without these delicious cookie type wafer/cracker. Not only are they great alone, they have such a nice snap and crunchy texture. Great for camping and snores as well as many othe countless recipes. I sure am glad that these were invented. The homey maid brand makes the best yet.

September 19, 2016

Definitely worth every penny! They are the perfect size for s'mores and if you just want to eat it as a cookie, then go for it! I think I eat a whole package of these in one sitting once. OPPS!

July 21, 2016

Obviously graham crackers go great with chocolate and marshmallow... I mean who doesn't love S'Mores?! But graham crackers go SO WELL with the laughing cow cheese! Sounds a little weird but it's SO good. The sweetness of the crackers go so well with the creamy cheese. Try it!

March 24, 2016

The only brand that I will buy to eat with smores or use in baking!!
They hold up the best during use and have the best flavor, Hands down the household favorite!

March 24, 2016

these are the best! Believe me when I say that I've tried. I used to have a little side business selling baked goods. They hold together the best, they taste the best and they're very reasonably priced. Highly recommend only this brand

February 14, 2016

Ma mère nous en donnait déjà quand j'étais toute petite en revenant de l'école avec du lait. Excellents biscuits comme collation ou je m'en sert pour faire des desserts succulents. Facile à mettre en chapelure avec du beurre pour base de desserts.

February 14, 2016

These ae quite good but I rarely eat them alone , I will make desserts with them . Like a layered pudding dessert .they don't cost alot and quite versitile.

February 14, 2016

These Cristie Graham Crackers are great. They are a great healthy snack. They are also great for recipes. I love making cheesecake with them. In the summer they are great for smores.

January 16, 2016

These are great just on their own but since use them a lot for different baking recipes or smores!

January 02, 2016

When I was a kid, my mom would always give us graham crackers with butter on them as a snack. Kind of goss when I think about it now, but it brings back fond memories. I always have a box in the house for baking, and there are always good recipes on the box.