Christie Potato Thins Reviews

Ranked #536 out of 1180 in Snacks

April 21, 2016

I really like the Sea Salt & Vinegar - very yummy and super salty, for those times you really need a great salty snack. The chips are crispy like they are baked not fried

January 26, 2016

I'm always on the hunt to find snack products that are guilt-free.
    Thought I'd give this healthier snack option a try.
    I found these to be pretty bland and stale-ish tasting and ended up tossing most of the bag. Not a product I will likely buy again due to the taste.

January 12, 2016

These are my daughters favourite! Very light & crispy. Makes the perfect snack & comes in a variety of flavours.

January 12, 2016

I tried the creamy dill flavor and really enjoyed the taste and crunch. Nice change from regular greasy potato chips.

April 15, 2015

This is a good replacement for regular chips! I've tried a couple of different kinds and all of them seem pretty good.

April 15, 2015

Gross! They tasted like cardboard, the cheese flavour is so nasty! They also gave me an allergic reaction. I got hives!!

April 02, 2015

I love Potato Thins, all of the flavours are super delicious! They are so crunchy and flavourful. I really like the Cheddar flavour and the Salt and Vinegar flavour.

April 02, 2015

Actually snacking on these right now, they're super tasty!!!

November 26, 2014

I think these are a great afternoon snack! They are light, crispy and full of flavor. My favourite is the cheese flavor! I also like how they are relatively healthy too!

November 26, 2014

Yum! These new Potato Thins are baked, crispy light texture , have just the right amount of seasoning and come in many flavours.They do not contain any artificial flavours or colours, no cholesterol, low in fat and calories. Great alternative to potato chips. However they are high in sodium.