• Christie Premium Plus Crackers
  • Christie Premium Plus Crackers

Christie Premium Plus Crackers Reviews

Ranked #981 out of 2312 in Grocery

12 stay fresh packs inside. Great with soups, chili, and oysters.Specifications:Great with soups, chili and oystersGood for daycaresNo cholesterolNo saturated fatSensible snackingKosher3 lb. box12 stay fresh packs insideOriginalSaltine crackers

November 23, 2016

These crackers have the right amount of salt on them. They are a staple for soups-- crumble them in and they soak up all the soup juices. They were a life saver through my pregnancy when I was nauseous too!

November 23, 2016

These are the best crackers! They are perfect in tomato soup, with peanut butter between two. They are easy to add into any main dish or dessert even to give just the right crunch!

November 23, 2016

These are the best crackers around, I can eat a whole sleeve. They were my saviour when I was pregnant all 3 times. They really help settle an upset stomach. They are great in soups and crackers and cheese. They have this flaky kinda crunch with the perfect amount of salt. mr christies has been around forever. I just love them.

November 23, 2016

I've tried other brands of crackers but I went back to Premium Plus. They are just so good! I love the unsalted ones. Very good as a healthy snack or going with soup. A must have when you have an upset tummy too.

February 18, 2016

I love Christie Premium Plus Crackers. They are great with cheese or to add in soup. They are a great value for the price.

When I was pregnant I live by them. They were great for morning sickness.

December 02, 2015

I have been in love with these crackers since I was a kid,love them with soup and sometimes on their own nice salty crunch.

June 25, 2015

Un bon petit biscuit salé pour les soupes fraîcheur et bon goût assuré depuis des années . Format pratique pour moins de gaspillage.

June 14, 2015

I always have a box of these in my cupboard, I like them in soup, or to much on when your tummy is upset.

May 20, 2015

These crackers are wonderful for soups or when your stomach is not feeling the greatest. They have a nice salty taste.

May 20, 2015

These are the perfect crackers to put into soup! They add flavour and extra saltiness and texture. They are also so handy to grab a handful and eat as a quick snack, so salty and delicious.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml