• Christie Premium Plus Crackers
  • Christie Premium Plus Crackers

Christie Premium Plus Crackers Reviews

Ranked #596 out of 2327 in Grocery

12 stay fresh packs inside. Great with soups, chili, and oysters.Specifications:Great with soups, chili and oystersGood for daycaresNo cholesterolNo saturated fatSensible snackingKosher3 lb. box12 stay fresh packs insideOriginalSaltine crackers

February 09, 2017

these are like a snack to me i even eat it with a salad or with cheese spreading it tastes super good and i trust this brand also for their cookies !!!

February 04, 2017

The perfect cracker for soups.
    I crumble them up to add to the top of my soup- as I don't add salt while cooking these add a nice texture and a hint of saltiness.
    They are a staple in my pantry- and I have been known to eat a sleeve of them plain, while watching T.V.
    Also delicious with butter on top, or with cheese and crackers.
    Great for upset stomachs as well.

November 23, 2016

These crackers have the right amount of salt on them. They are a staple for soups-- crumble them in and they soak up all the soup juices. They were a life saver through my pregnancy when I was nauseous too!

November 23, 2016

These are the best crackers! They are perfect in tomato soup, with peanut butter between two. They are easy to add into any main dish or dessert even to give just the right crunch!

November 23, 2016

These are the best crackers around, I can eat a whole sleeve. They were my saviour when I was pregnant all 3 times. They really help settle an upset stomach. They are great in soups and crackers and cheese. They have this flaky kinda crunch with the perfect amount of salt. mr christies has been around forever. I just love them.

November 23, 2016

I've tried other brands of crackers but I went back to Premium Plus. They are just so good! I love the unsalted ones. Very good as a healthy snack or going with soup. A must have when you have an upset tummy too.

February 18, 2016

I love Christie Premium Plus Crackers. They are great with cheese or to add in soup. They are a great value for the price.

When I was pregnant I live by them. They were great for morning sickness.

December 02, 2015

I have been in love with these crackers since I was a kid,love them with soup and sometimes on their own nice salty crunch.

June 25, 2015

Un bon petit biscuit salé pour les soupes fraîcheur et bon goût assuré depuis des années . Format pratique pour moins de gaspillage.

June 14, 2015

I always have a box of these in my cupboard, I like them in soup, or to much on when your tummy is upset.

domigirl added a new review for
    Lancôme Juicy Shaker

shantiqua added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

domigirl added a new review for
    Aztec Indian Healing Clay

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Whats your favourite wine?

shantiqua added a new review for
    Voortman Vanilla Wafers

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    It's March!

MaryannJ added a new review for
    Venus Swirl Razor