Christie Thinsations Oreo & Chips Ahoy Reviews

Ranked #1683 out of 2339 in Grocery

1.5/5

March 12, 2017

I purchased the chocolate chip original. I prefer the old style thick ones. They kind of remind me of that sugar taste you get from a peanut butter cookie. I am not a fan.

February 16, 2016

These Christie Thinsations are great for a quick snack. They are very tasty and comes in individual packs. They are also lower in calories if you are looking at keeping an eye on calories.

February 09, 2016

These are a good snack for lunches. They satisfy my sweet tooth.

July 30, 2015

I love these! They are nice quick snack to help anyone with a bit of a sweet tooth. I keep these in my car and desk at all times!

July 30, 2015

Not really anything to write home about. Guy at work brought them in to share so I can't really comment on the price. For 100 calories, okay but if you're not looking to count calories, just go with the real stuff.

June 02, 2015

These are so not worth it, they taste like cardboard!

May 02, 2015

For me these are just ok. They taste pretty good but definitely are not a substitution for oreos! I would rather use the calories on something else to be honest.

February 24, 2015

those are way better than regular cookies that have higher amount of calories, etc.
    its perfect for on go! my children love those as well.

July 22, 2014

Tried the chip ahoy ones, pretty good. Prices aren't bad.

What do you think, have you tried them?

May 06, 2014

I have to say, I take these thinsations to work and I have them for lunch. I love chip ahoy and the Oreo. What I love the most is that I can indulge myself for only 100 calories per bag. I dip the cookies in my yogurt for lunch. I think most people would like these. They are tasty and inexpensive for what you get.