Christie Wheat Thins Sweet Potato

Christie Wheat Thins Sweet Potato Reviews

Ranked #1980 out of 2312 in Grocery

March 20, 2016

I really enjoy these sweet potato wheat thins.
They are a tad sweeter than some of the other crackers out there but still full of flavour.
Nice change from a saltier cracker flavour options.

March 20, 2016

J'ai acheté ces biscuits de Christie aux patates douces et je n'ai pas tellement aimé. Je trouvais qu'il y avait un goût de cannelle trop imposant dans ces biscuits. Pourtant, j'aime les craquelins aux patates douces, mais pas ceux-ci. J'ai donné ma boîte à mon père.

April 07, 2015

I love these crackers! They are my all time favourite!

March 20, 2015

These are delicious! I love sweet potato and I think that it's really fun that they put them in crackers. I love these with different flavours of dips or in soup. Yummy!

January 25, 2015

Absolutely delicious crackers. I'm very happy that Christie developed this flavor. I love the sweet potato taste with the hint of cinnamon. They go so well with cheeses, spreads and dips. I also like to eat them on their own. They are crispy and don't break easily. A great snack.

August 09, 2013

This Christie cracker is fairly new to the market. I purchased a box on sale and was delighted to find that it has a very unique taste! It is a bit on the sweeter side for a cracker but paired with a decent hummus, it is rather enjoyable as a snack!