Christine Golden Oreo Double Sandwich Cookies Reviews

Ranked #849 out of 1062 in Snacks

July 15, 2016

Who doesn't love oreos?! Lower fat content than the regular. I enjoyed the taste very much. I love how Christie comes up with different flavours to try. Blueberry pie is next on my list. :-)

June 05, 2015

I love Oreo's, but this one just didn't taste quite right to me. I have ate many of the double stuff, the regular and the mint flavor. Those are awesome and delicious, this one is just way off in taste.

May 24, 2015

Didn't care too much for these.. Will stick to the originals.

May 24, 2015

These are by far my favourite Oreos! They have a nice vanilla taste and I like how they don't leave you with a black mouth like the original Oreos. I definitely recommend you try this cookie!

May 24, 2015

Oreo's chocolate cookies are replaced by milk-flavored cookies to make Golden Oreo Double Sandwich Cookies. If you are a chocolate lover you might not like it at first, but trust me with time the taste will develop and you will love these too. The first time I tasted them, I was really not happy with the taste but gradually developed a liking for these too. My daughter and hubby are die-hard fan of these cookies. I love to use these cookies in different desserts, cakes and cupcakes. Every time, I have served something made out of the Golden Oreos, I have been appreciated by my guest.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends