Christmas Village Display
Good

Christmas Village Display Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 111 in Home Decor

November 23, 2016

I love these! My mom has collected so many over the years, and created the cutest little village. She also bought a train set, and puts it around the village lol

She bought a few of these village sets years ago from Sears when they were on sale - I think they go on sale every year at Lowes, Rona and Sears.

November 21, 2016

I have a huge 15 foot window in front and a nice ledge, every Christmas me and my children set these up there to make it look really Christmas like. The details on the house are so nice.

November 21, 2016

Christmas Village Display je suis comme un enfant quand vient le temps des fêtes pour mettre le village de Noël en démonstration. J'ai gardé mon coeur d'enfant et je dois vous dire que ça me faire un grand plaisir de pouvoir partager ça avec mes enfants et petits enfants au tour d'une bonne bouffe.

January 17, 2016

I have a massive collection in my village. I even used to set it up on different platforms and represented different cities/towns. It's so fun to create these villiages. I never make the same one each time.

January 17, 2016

I have a big and small Christmas Village Display's I set them up every year around Christmas time they look so Beautiful

January 05, 2016

I love seeing my Christmas village all lit up. I get so excited when I get a new house!

January 05, 2016

I adore my Christmas display, every year I add to it ,looking at it makes me smile its so whimsical, the snow the houses,the little people its a great decoration

September 15, 2015

I aboslutely love love love my Christmas village, I have so many pieces in my village display now. I collect them over the years. It's always a joy putting them out every year for Christmas. They light up so beautifully and eluminate in the dark and look so enchanting and magical. I always have so much cheer and holiday spirit when I put my Christmas Village up. Everyone always oohs and aahs when they see it!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic