Christopher Drummond Beauty Lip Gloss

Christopher Drummond Beauty Lip Gloss Reviews

1 review
Ranked #526 out of 666 in Lip Gloss

January 31, 2011

When I first applied the carnival color lip gloss, the very first thing I noticed was how natural looking it really was on my lips, and this was without first reading anything about Christopher Drummond Beauty products and the fact that this is his goal. The carnival color went perfectly with my light colored skin and gave my lips a very natural looking shine. It was very easy to apply and went on smooth and was not sticky at all. I felt that it was very moisturizing as well. It not dry, crack, clump, or peel on my lips. It kept it's color and shine for a very long time before having to be reapplied. I looked great wearing this lip gloss and it's good to wear no matter where you happen to be, whether out to dinner, at a ballgame, or just riding in the car. I would love to try this lip gloss in the other four shades available, including Brazilian berry, cinnamon, luscious, and ruby slippers.

This lip gloss retails for $17.50, which seems like a bit much but when compared to other brands but is sure to last you for a long time and make you feel and look good when wearing it so I'd splurge on this once in a while. And not to mention, any product shipped from Christopher Drummond Beauty will be shipped in a box containing "green" peanuts that are completely natural and 100% biodegradable!

starpixel has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay