Chunky Alehouse Shepherds Pie

Chunky Alehouse Shepherds Pie Reviews

Ranked #2187 out of 2312 in Grocery

0.5/5

June 25, 2014

This stuff is gross. We bought a can of it to try, it looked gross out of the can and had a weird smell. It tasted nasty, I would not recommend this.

May 19, 2014

I bought this when it was on sale for 2$ a can (a price I would rate as 4-5 stars) -- I have yet to buy it while it isn't on sale. First coming out of the can, my hubby thought it looked like dog food... I told him to give it a chance (even though I had never tried it before). After cooking it and actually trying it (with bread for dippin') we both loved it! We thought the consistency would be weird, but it wasn't and over all it was a very good and filling meal - it would be especially great on a cold day.

May 11, 2014

I saw this at the grocery store and was intriqued. I read the description and just couldn't imagine the taste. When I opened the can, it smelled wonderful and when I dumped it into a pot, the mashed potatoes were at the bottom of the can. It was pretty good but more gravy like than soup.

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk