Amazing

Ciaté London Paint Pots (Spinning Teacup) Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

September 23, 2016

I am loving this beautiful shade on my nails! I recieved this polish in my September ipsy bag and have only worn this since and have had multiple friends ask about where to purchase it (Sephora!). It applies very smoothly, but two coats are definitely needed as only one leaves it a bit patchy. Throw a top coat over it and it lasts me three to four days chip-free.

August 26, 2016

Was very impressed with how easy and nice the Ciate nail polish went on my fingernails. It was smooth, easy and dried quite quickly. I put it on before bed, usually that means it will smudge and I have to fix it in the am...but nope! I woke to pretty looking purple nails!

August 16, 2016

There are lots of things to like about this nail polish. The only downside I found was that it did chip quite easily (though I use my hands a lot), but I also didn't apply a top coat and that could make all the difference.

I love the unique design of the bottle, but what really stood out to me was the brush. It has a much wider, stubbier looking brush that other nail polishes I've tried and that made a huge difference. It's very easy to apply, the polish is the perfect consistency and spreads very easily with the help of the brush. I'm not the neatest at putting on nail polish, but I barely made any mistakes when applying this.

It has a good buildup of color and you only need two coats (though one is a little light). This is definitely one I'll be keeping in my nail polish arsenal and using again!

********************************************
Pros:
+ Nice pale lilac colour.
+ Cool bottle design.
+ Perfect consistency, not too runny or too thick.
+ Stubbier brush works really well for applying.

Cons:
- Chips easily.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends