Cicoplast Baume B5 - La Roche-Posay Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 342 in Diaper Creams

July 10, 2016

best hand cream or travel cream to have..great for dry hands, dry or cracked lips, diaper rash or skin rash and very dry skin...also its A non greasy formulation

October 19, 2014

The pharmacist at Shopper's Drug Mart recommended this product for a recurring diaper rush (my two year old son was suffering from) after trying most of the other diaper creams found in the drug store with no success. There were times when his little bum was so sore that he did not want to be touched.
This soothing balm worked. He let me put it on him without fussing and it eventually took away the redness. I use it on him now every night before going to bed at the diaper rash has stayed away.
I tried several different types of diaper cream that several of my friends recommended, and this was the only one that seemed to soothe it.
I haven't tried it on my self, because I have pretty smooth skin but I wouldn't hesitate to if I did have any type of skin irritation.