Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 322 in Cereal

December 04, 2016

These are so, so delicious. My worst PMS craving. Confession time.... I ate the whole box while hiding from kiddo so I didn't have to share. The cinnamon is abundant but doesnt have that too much cinnamon and burn your tongue flavour. Now if only they would go on sale more often! #CinnamonToastCrunch. Maybe kiddo will get some next time!

November 08, 2016

My kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal. I personally find it too sweet for my liking but this is one of my family's favorite cereals so I recommend it for kids or for those who have a sweeter tooth.

September 01, 2016

best cereal ever, my kids love it!.It does not go soggy fast..and it makes the best treats w/ marshmallows. just like the rice krispie treats..but better!

August 11, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ces céréale-là! Par contre, ils ont un goût de canelle assez sucré, donc j'en mangerais pas tous les jours! Ils sont aussi bons avec ou sans lait!

May 20, 2016

I love this cereal i always wanted as a child but parents would buy it because it would be gone in a day. it's kind of on the sweeter side so probably not an everyday cereal but it's delicious none the less

May 12, 2016

Ça a été et restera toujours dans mes céréales préféré, leur goût de canelle est tout simplement succulent. Elles sont si sucrées mais si délicieuse, j'aime bien les utiliser comme collation sans lait. Je me retiens de ne pas manger une boîte au complet tellement je les adore.

April 23, 2016

These are so tasty! I love these dry. They remind me of a chocolate bar I use to have as a kid. When I eat these I feel I am indulging....I wonder how healthy these are teeheee

April 11, 2016

All I can say yum! I know it isn't most healthy thing in the world but taste wise you can't go wrong with this one. Who doesn't love a buttery,cinnamon taste without the work of baking or cooking. I love a bowl on a Saturday morning or even as a snack watching a movie. You can eat this dry or with milk either way a wonderful sweet breakfast or treat !

April 09, 2016

This is definitely one of my favourite cereals ever. I love cinnamon and this has the perfect amount of cinnamon. I also love that the cereal doesn't go too soggy when it hits the milk. I love drinking the cinnamon milk at the bottom of the bowl. It's so good!

March 26, 2016

I love this cereal and so does my daughter. She is a plain eater and really doesn't fancy any cereal but oatmeal. At first she would only eat it dry and now she will add milk. What a relief it was to find a cereal she would eat!!!