Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 357 in Cereal

March 24, 2017

Basically candy cereal, but frick its good. I use this as a snack after dinner instead of eating what is typically considered junk food. Also good to make marshmallow squares with

March 19, 2017

This is by far my most favourite cereal. Brand name cereal does tend to run on the high side of price but this is one of definitely spend the money on.

March 19, 2017

I love Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and somehow I doubt that people decide to purchase a particular cereal based on customer reviews on a website, so I'll spare you all my warm feelings about how tasty the cereal is. But believe me, it is AWESOME. This is a cereal that is always in my cabinet, as it is the best i have ever eaten.

March 08, 2017

This is the top cereal purchased in our family home. My kids love this cereal. It has the perfect amount of flavour and sweetness, add your milk and you have a delicious snack!

March 08, 2017

Who doesn't like a treat once every so often? I try to eat healthy but every so often, I like to eat something yummy, not-so-healthy, that reminds me of my childhood. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is one of my go to cereals when I want to do that. I love, love, love cinnamon and this cereal delivers just that. I eat it straight out of the box but I do have to brush my teeth right after because of the sugar overload.

March 08, 2017

I have only tried Cinnamon Crunch cereal and I found it a bit sweet for me., and the strong cinnamon flavor left a lingering taste. I needed to brush my teeth every time I ate .

March 08, 2017

Ces céréales ont toujours été un de mes coups de coeur quand j'étais enfant. Malgré le goût très sucrée, j'adore la cannelle mélangée. Quand j'en ai l'occasion, jachète une boîte et retombe en enfance.

March 06, 2017

One of my all time favourite cereals in the world. It's not to sweet. I love to leave it in my milk a bit longer than usual because I enjoy it even more when it's soggy. I know people think it's gross but it works for me. This is a cereal that I crave throughout the day. It's my favourite midnight snack too. Nothing beats having cereal anytime of the day. :)

March 06, 2017

Mmmm, such a good cereal, I've been eating them ever since I was a little kid. They will always be one of my favourites and they taste good with almond milk which is what I use now. I even made cinnamon toast cupcakes and they were sooo good! As long as you like cinnamon, you will like these!

February 28, 2017

My whole family loves this cereal! It has a great taste and is as easy quick breakfast choice. It also works great as a snack without milk. LOVE THIS!