Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 329 in Cereal

January 10, 2017

This is one of my favourite cheat cereals. I don't eat too much cereal these days but this reminds me of my childhood, so I tend to eat it on days when I need a bit of comfort. It can be a bit too sweet to eat on a regular basis (kids would probably disagree). I like to eat these without milk too. They have a great combination of sweet and crunch.

January 08, 2017

This is a favourite in my household for the adults and children alike. It is a great snack for when you have a sweet tooth and has vitamins and minerals and is made with whole grains. I guess the sugar part is not the best, however I am sure that it is significantly better than a chocolate bar or a bag of gummy worms. It is good with apple sauce too.

January 08, 2017

My kids love this cereal and to be honest I do too. It tastes great and has lots of good healthy stuff in it too. And the best part is every piece of cereal has the same amount of cinnamon sugar on it.

January 06, 2017

My got to when I need a nostalgic or hormonal driven crazy craving cave in! My fiancé likes to break it up over vanilla ice cream and of course that's my go to now also - hey who said the milk can't be frozen :)

December 04, 2016

These are so, so delicious. My worst PMS craving. Confession time.... I ate the whole box while hiding from kiddo so I didn't have to share. The cinnamon is abundant but doesnt have that too much cinnamon and burn your tongue flavour. Now if only they would go on sale more often! #CinnamonToastCrunch. Maybe kiddo will get some next time!

November 08, 2016

My kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal. I personally find it too sweet for my liking but this is one of my family's favorite cereals so I recommend it for kids or for those who have a sweeter tooth.

September 01, 2016

best cereal ever, my kids love it!.It does not go soggy fast..and it makes the best treats w/ marshmallows. just like the rice krispie treats..but better!

August 11, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ces céréale-là! Par contre, ils ont un goût de canelle assez sucré, donc j'en mangerais pas tous les jours! Ils sont aussi bons avec ou sans lait!

May 20, 2016

I love this cereal i always wanted as a child but parents would buy it because it would be gone in a day. it's kind of on the sweeter side so probably not an everyday cereal but it's delicious none the less

May 12, 2016

Ça a été et restera toujours dans mes céréales préféré, leur goût de canelle est tout simplement succulent. Elles sont si sucrées mais si délicieuse, j'aime bien les utiliser comme collation sans lait. Je me retiens de ne pas manger une boîte au complet tellement je les adore.