Good

Citizen Jeans Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 18 in Designer Jeans

April 24, 2012

I have the jeggings from Citizens of Humanity. They were around $250CAD but so worth it! I wear them every week, and they honestly make my legs look miles long and super lean too, the high waist is a great alternative from the usual low waisted jeans you can see all over the mall. I feel that I'm paying for the quality, and I've had these for 2.5 years already and I'm hoping they'll stay for at least another two! I'm planning on getting these in the black and light blue as well cause they're just that wonderful.

October 05, 2008

My favourite place to shop for denim online. They've got an amazing selection of brands, designs, washes. They do an awesome job of describing fit and sizing, which is especially important for online shopping. I also like how they providfe several views of the jeans. Best of all there's free shipping and free returns, even to Canada! One final tip: check for discount codes (just do a simple google search) online to see if there are any active codes, there are usually a few out there that could save you a good amount.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml