City Creek Wax Melts

City Creek Wax Melts Reviews

1 review
Ranked #415 out of 525 in Misc

November 26, 2014

City Creek wax melts are made by the City Creek Candles Company. They make scented candles, wax melts, and they sell different types of warmers and candle holders. I've been trying to find lemon scents wax melts for awhile now and the closest I have come to finding them was on the City Creek Candles web site in their Sugared Citrus wax melt scent. How ever they wanted too much money to order some on line and have them delivered to me, so I didn't buy any from the site. Than I was looking around in one of the many Shoppers Drug Marts in my area one day and I came across them being sold at this store. Shoppers are selling a six pack, or 2 oz 7 g pack for $4.99, the City Creek web site is sells a 4 oz package and a 2 oz package. Their 4 oz package sells for $5.49 and their 2 oz package sells for $3.49, but the web site also wanted $8.99 to ship it to me and that was before tax! So when I found their Sugared Citrus wax melts at Shopper’s I had to give them a try. I could smell the fresh citrus scent coming from the melts even before I opened the package and was so hopeful that I had finally found what I was looking for. Unfortunately they ended up being a big disappointment! Once they melted they’re scent just seemed to drift away, I could be sitting right next to it and still couldn't smell the citrus scent. I even tried adding two into my warmer and I still couldn't smell it unless I put my face right over it. Just one of the Glades wax melts will fill my whole house with a fresh scent and they also give you more in a package, and the melts are all the same size. These City Creek wax melt come in an oval shaped package, so you really only get two melts that are the same size as the Glade melts. I wouldn't recommend you waste your money on any of the City Creek wax melts scent, no matter where you might buy them from!

Atlantic added a new review for