• Clairol Age Defy Expert
  • Clairol Age Defy Expert

Clairol Age Defy Expert Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 304 in Hair Colour

February 27, 2017

I have colored my hair for a while , I always bought the cheaper brands. I decided to.try this one and it is so much better. Better quality, no harsh smell. Recommended this product to everyone.

January 25, 2017

One of the best at home hair colours I've ever used. Amazing coverage even for stubborn grays. The product left my hair soft & shiny with a beautiful multi-tonal colour. very natural looking.

October 25, 2016

I started to go grey in my teens so I have to color my hair every three weeks in order to maintain my roots and getting it done professionally is not realistic for me cost or time-wise so I have to use boxed hair color.

Using boxed hair color over the years has been trial and error but up to now this is my favorite. With as high a ratio of grey as I have, I require a product that will cover it up and not further dry out my already dry hair and this is the best hair color I have used. It is moisturizing, shine enhancing and does not damage my hair. It is an excellent product (I use the lightest blonde).

September 07, 2016

Loved the product! It covered my greys great and my hair is soft for a change! I only recently applied it so I looking forward to seeing how long the shine, smoothness and great colour lasts. Mind you I have never been disappointed in a Clairol product, ever!

August 24, 2016

I tried the medium golden brown. Colour is darker than I'd have liked, but not bad.. Application was simple & product didn't drip everywhere, But I found the fumes from it were very strong.. made my eyes burn & my asthma act up :(
    Colour looks quite natural & my hair is soft.. but I noticed it dried out my ends too.
    Depending on how long the colour lasts, I'd probably buy it again if I can find a slightly lighter colour.

August 23, 2016

This Clairol Age Defy Expert really covered my grays and left my hair soft.I have such dry hair I was scared this would damage it even more but it made it even feel healthier.Love the color selection lots to choice from.Great product

August 23, 2016

I was very lucky to be chosen to try and review @Clairol #AgeDefy #ForFree @Bzzagent. The color I picked was #ClairolExpertCollection #Nice&Easy;(Medium Golden Brown). I have been a blond for all of my life and I just turned 55 on Saturday so I just wanted to really try something new and different to maybe help me look younger and not so washed out like the blond seemed to make me look.

This @Clairol (Age Defy Expert Hair Coloring) was very easy to apply and it also came with #AgeDefy Smoothing Treatment you apply first which I have never seen before in any other at home hair coloring I have ever used. then you apply your Activation Cream and it also comes with @Pantene Pro V Color Seal Conditioning so it took 3 easy steps. Left in for 35 minutes rinsed well and applied #Pantene Conditioner that was it.

I was totally happy with the beautiful and rich color. It covered all my grays and after weeks of washing the color really has lasted. I have got so many nice comments from Social Media, friends, co-workers and family. It really truly is one of the best hair coloring I have ever used my hair was very soft, well conditioned and looked more youthful. Very surprised and completely happy with @Clairol (#AgeDefy Expert Collection Hair Coloring. Women who want to really change the look and condition of their hair should give it a try. I think you will be amazed by your results.

August 23, 2016

I Have stubborn gray at my temples, at the front part behind the bangs and over my ears. None of the other brands I tried lasted more than three weeks before I'd nearly be all gray in those areas again. Usually I will go to a salon to have it dyed as over the counter hair colour seemed to be weaker and do damage like dry out my hair. I first started using Pantene Expert Age Defy shampoo and colour and now use it all the time so I wanted to try Clairol Expert Age Defy Hair Colouring and I am glad I did.
    This product is very easy to use and only took 1 hour from prep and clean up. My hair felt soft and smooth afterwards. Next time I will go with a lighter shade though as the light brown is too dark for me. I recommend this product to anyone that colours their hair and has grey to cover without damage

July 29, 2016

I just tried this product and it amazing, I love the treatment you leave on so the gray hairs color better. It leaves you hair shinny and smooth and very soft... Only 30 min and your done... Will definitely be buying this product again....Try it and see how shinny your hair will be....

July 26, 2016

Merveilleux ,! Mes cheveux sont doux et soyeux comme si ils avaient eu une cure de rajeunissement . Couvre bien les cheveux gris , facile à appliquer , couleur parfaite ,donne de bons résultats. Je recommande cette teinture c'est certain !