Clairol Herbal Essences Shine Collection Shampoo

Clairol Herbal Essences Shine Collection Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #602 out of 1046 in Shampoo

March 07, 2017

This is my all time favorite shampoo, my favorite scent is the rose (pink) one. Leaves a fresh and clean feeling after washing. The scent does stays on my hair for a day or two.

December 20, 2016

I was so excited when they first brought back the original Herbal Essences shampoo with the amazing scent I fell in love with long ago. The shine collection did not disappoint. When I use it I am instantly 14 again. This product does what it promises and leaves my hair shiny and clean feeling. I have also used it on my 7 and 4 year old with some amazing results. They love the scent as much as I do. It's a little more expensive than many of the other Herbal collections but well worth it in my opinion. The bottles are also bigger. Will be purchasing again in the future.

August 02, 2016

The only shampoo I use on my hair. It makes my hair feel soft and refreshed and feeling very clean after! The price is low but it is a good quality and one bottle lasts a long time!

May 15, 2016

I like this product shampoo from Clairol Herbal Essences it smells great and leaves my hair feeling so soft shinny and manageable I would recommend this shampoo to anyone

June 08, 2015

I have never had as soft and silky hair plus it smells good

March 14, 2015

Wonderful, Herbal Essence is the ONLY brand I use. Loved it :)

September 08, 2014

i use this on a daily basis ans i just love it the smell is great it cleans and protects my hair ans my daughters we just love it i cant wait to try all the scents and if the have one for color treated hair i will be interested in that as well

May 31, 2014

This is a very fair price shampoo and is great on colored hair. It leaves my hair soft and shiny

August 20, 2013

This is the old school herbal essence in the old bottle with the dark green cap. However, once I started using it I noticed that my hair was falling out more than usual. I kept on with it for a few more weeks until finally it got to be too much and I switched to a different shampoo. But the smell was amazing.