Good

Clairol L'image Maxi Blonde Reviews

Ranked #182 out of 258 in Hair Colour

May 15, 2016

I've been dying my hair for a long time now this product made my hair turn out great covered all of my grey's the color stayed in my hair for about 2 months my hair was shinny and very manageable

March 02, 2015

this product burned my scalp, i have bee ndying my hair blonde for years, and this product was actually awful.

January 05, 2015

I have used hair dye for over 36 years and had no problems.I tried this years ago and I had such a bad reaction I had to go to the hospital-the company was not very caring-I did test it but I did not react until it was on my head-it burned but was a day later that O swelled so bad i could almost not see and could not fit my glasses or contacts.I was told to never dye my hair again???? that was not at all helpful-I found other products -

June 14, 2014

This product worked great. Being a 33 year old with grey hair is awful.. this covered everything while lightening. Hair felt very silky afterward. Not like a lot of hair bleaches..didn't dry my hair out at all.

Neuven added a new review for