Clairol L'Image Ultimate Color Reviews

Ranked #187 out of 258 in Hair Colour

October 18, 2016

I have used this Clairol L'Image Color and it does make my hair extremely shiny and brilliant. My end aren't ruined either and I found that the color on the box was very true to the results. The conditioner that comes with the color is like buttery whipped and smooth and smells so nice. The hair color itself smells nice as well. It doesn't drip either and comes out almost foamy from the applicator bottle. I like that so it almost conditions the hair while it colors. I used to color my hair light ash blonde as my normal color is a very light brown, but now I am a dark brunette and the results from this color I am sure would be the same. I might have to try buying it again instead of the Loreal I have been using for the last 6 months.

I do recommend this product. Clairol also is the maker of Nice 'N Easy.

October 18, 2016

J'utilise cette coloration de Clairol depuis quelques mois déjà et je l'aime beaucoup. Ma couleur est belle et elle tient longtemps. J'ai quelques cheveux blancs et cette coloration les couvre parfaitement. Je vous la recommande.

August 14, 2016

Always makes my hair beautiful and is long lasting. I love the color and I haven't been able to get it with any other brands. Also leaves my hair in fantastic shape.

June 13, 2016

I gave this product a 4 star for the following reasons: cons-hair product had a strong smell, this particular brand is pricey and my scalp had a burning sensation. Pros-covered my stubborn greys, great color coverage throughout and this color looked natural.

May 14, 2016

this is a great product I've died my hair a lot of times with this my hair turned out great covered all the greys and the color turned out just like my natural color like I wanted

February 22, 2016

Can not say enough about this product. It is as good if not better than salon color and the dark brown is a gorgeous deep chocolate that completely covered the grey and looks so even and natural! Love, love, love it:-)

June 09, 2015

Its ok if u want the nonsalon look

April 04, 2015

Seemed like it was going to cover the grey when it was setting but after washing I still see grey...not too impressed as it was an age defining!

March 09, 2015

I did like this product....not top of the list but satisfactory

0.5/5

March 08, 2015

I just used this for the first time because I had a coupon for a free box. I made my hair fall out. After my shower, I put in leave in conditioner and the first brush stroke is when I saw the horror. I all my started it kink. Ever time I brushed it (detanger brush) and kinked more and more. Then I looked at my brush and saw all my hair!!!!!!! It broke off massive strands. I have hair that goes about half way down my back. Now all the front pieces are shoulder length or to my eyes. I am beyond pissed!!!! I have never had a problem with at home hair colour. Now I have to go to a hair salon and see how to get this fixed!

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic