Clairol Natural Instincts Shine Happy

Clairol Natural Instincts Shine Happy Reviews

Ranked #1774 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Provides up to 6 Weeks of Shine. Antioxidant-rich formula with healthy-looking, luminescent shine! Our exclusive Shine Happy Formula is enriched with a unique blend of Antioxidants and Vitamins C&E. It's a clear shine treatment that recharges your hair with glistening shine! Shine Happy is perfect for you if you are looking for a clear shine treatment that adds brilliant shine and banishes dullness for up to 6 weeks, a shine magnifier that works on -- color-treated, highlighted, or non-color-treated hair, an easy-to-use boost of shine that works in just 10 minutes.

August 24, 2014

fabulous - my hair is shiney now

1.5/5

February 10, 2009

This does not work. Well, at least not for me. I have blonde hair, maybe on darker hair you can notice some sort of ashine. But I saw and felt absoluetly nothing at all. Was extremely disapointed.

February 07, 2009

I use the rinse that takes the reds and oranges out of brown hair. I was surprised at how well this product worked and how shiny and healthy it has made my hair. Great rinse for your hair.

May 26, 2007

This shine treatment is amazing, and lasts for around six weeks! It only takes ten minutes for the clear glaze to transform hair and leave it shiny, soft and smooth. My hair feels great and healthy, and I loved the little deep shine weekly treatment conditioner that came with it. I barely had to use any frizz serum.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products