Clairol Nice n Easy ColorSeal Weekly Conditioning Gloss

Clairol Nice n Easy ColorSeal Weekly Conditioning Gloss Reviews

Ranked #1738 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Nice 'n Easy ColorSeal™ conditioning gloss for color-treated hair helps keep your color looking healthy, long-lasting and shiny. A great match for any at-home or salon formula, it helps lock in color and is perfect for keeping your hair beautiful between colorings.

August 24, 2016

Nice and easy make great products the hair coloring products are really nice makes your hair feel great and covers Gray conditioner makes your hair feel lonely and silky

May 14, 2016

This product is amazing I use it every time I color my hair I have really dry hair and this stuff makes my hair feeling so soft its unbelievable how great it works I would recommend this product to anyone

June 01, 2010

This product used to be only included in the haircolor package, but it is now sold separately. i do not color my hair, but my mum does and she always gives me her extra one.

i have been using the for a few years now. on the packaging, they say that the smal size (58 ml) is good to up to 6 weekly treatments. i use it twice a week and it lasts me more thant 6 application (and my hair is long). So you get a lot from it.

As i said, I do not color my hair, but i like to use this as a conditioner and it does a good job. It puts a little shine o my hair and smells good too.

TiaQ added a new review for
Lactantia Unsalted Butter

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS