Clairol Nice 'N Easy Colour Collection

Clairol Nice 'N Easy Colour Collection Reviews

Ranked #130 out of 258 in Hair Colour

May 14, 2016

I love this product I used it for years I had a favorite one that was made especially to cover greys it was called I believe 100% Grey coverage than one day I went to buy it do my hair with it again and it was discontinued

July 15, 2015

love this stuff, been using it for 20 years and no plans to change

November 10, 2014

I've used Nice 'N Easy more than a few times. I like it, if I'm not looking for a dramatic change. If I just want to brighten up my hair a bit, I'll go for Nice 'N Easy, as it's priced well, especially since I need 2 bottles for my hair.

November 09, 2014

I received Clairol Nice 'N Easy Colour from a BzzAgent Campaign. I have used Nice 'N Easy in the past and found that it barely did anything for my hair. I once tried to dye my naturally blonde hair a light copper/red shade and after having my mom (a hairdresser in the past) do it all for me, when I washed it out, we literally couldn't see a difference. Maybe a slight strawberry blonde tinge in the right light I guess? When I received my box to try in my BzzAgent shipment, I actually gave it to my girlfriend, because my hair just doesn't take Nice 'N Easy. She was like a dark blonde/light brown, and this is a medium blonde kit. It did lighten her hair a shade, and that was the claim of this campaign, to "shift a shade", so I guess it worked. Nothing dramatic, but I don't believe that was the intention. I guess some people take better to certain hair colours than others. Nice 'N Easy is also one of the cheapest at home box colours out there, so that's a positive. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a subtle change, and hopefully it works for them. At the worst, it wouldn't do anything, but that's better than a dramatic change you hate, right?

November 09, 2014

I found that it was a product which offered good coverage (especially on grey), and was easy to use. The formula stayed put and didn't drip and the colour was close to what I was expecting. I was happy with the results. A bit brighter than what I had. I'd recommend it.