Clairol Nice 'N Easy Hair Color in Natural Medium Ash Blonde Reviews

Ranked #170 out of 258 in Hair Colour

1.5/5

December 12, 2015

This hair color sells for a cheap price but I found it doesn't work that great,the color doesn't want to take,not as good as other brands

September 06, 2015

When my grey hairs start to show, I go to the store and get the Nice & Easy Clairol in Ash Blonde. It is close to my natural color and I get great results compared to tthe ones I have personally tried in the past. It is easier to prepare and the price is alot better to. You get salon quality for less the price and that is why I like Nice and Easy.

October 25, 2014

I have been coloring my hair for longer than I care to say. I've mostly been a L'Oreal girl, but recently decided to try Nice and Easy...I mean, those ladies in the commercial have great hair, don't they?
I was totally impressed! I love the color, I love the follow up conditioner...and I love that the color lasts. I also love that I can usually find Nice and Easy cheaper than the other brands!

August 11, 2014

this has been a fave of mine for a long time and i would recommend over alot of these new products

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender