Clairol Nice 'n Easy Hair Colour Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 258 in Hair Colour

Clairol Nice'n Easy brings your look to life with depth and dimension. Clairol's Colour Blend Technology gives you tones and highlights in every shade to brighten your whole look. Visit clairol.ca for more information.

October 18, 2016

Nice 'n Easy by Clairol is a great box color. They have so many color options, and are easy to read numbering and lettering system for choosing the right color. Nice 'n Easy has always given me great , soft, manageable, shiny, strong pigmented color with an easy no drip application and enough in the box to give me a full color or 2 root touch ups. The price is what I love. You get the wonderful, satisfying results you want for under $10!!! And don't forget "multi tonal highlights" in one box..

Clairol is a well known company and has been around since 1931 !! It actually started in salons, then in 1956 was the first at home permanent hair color known as "Miss Clairol At Home Color Bath"

If I can't decide on what color I want or if I want to change to something new.. I always fall back on Clairol, and not just Nice 'n Easy, they have other's like L'Image, Natural Instincts, and Age Defy.

I recommend this product

July 17, 2016

It is a good product for an inexpensive price point. It covers my grey hair and doesn't irritate my scalp. I like the generous sized after colour conditioner that comes along with it. Overall I would recommend this product.

June 27, 2016

I've been using Nice 'n Easy for, like, 10 years now. I love the shade 108. If I can't find that at the store I'll use 110 instead. But 108 is my jam!! Everyone always compliments me on my hair colour and they ask if it's natural. When i tell them I dye it MYSELF at home with Clairol, they can't believe it!! That's when you know you've got a good hair colour: when people think you paid top dollar for it at the salon ;)

May 14, 2016

I used Clairol Nice and Easy for a long time i used to buy that was called cover grey it would cover any grey hair that I had and lasted for 6 weeks my hair would turn out great then one day I went to the store that I used to buy it at they didn't have it I thought they had just ran out of it then I started checking all the other stores that I could think of they didn't have it then one day I asked one of the ladies that worked at the usual store that I used to go to to buy it she told me that it was discontinued

April 10, 2016

I used Clairol nice and easy for a very long time. I thought the product worked well and never left my hair dried out the only reason i quit using it is i changed my hair another color and they didn't make the color i was looking for.

April 08, 2016

I love Clairol Nice N Easy Hair Colour (Deep Dark Brown) I feel that Clairol Nice 'Easy Hair Colour is one of the best on the market. It is a brand that you can trust. I highly recommend this hair colour to all.

March 16, 2016

This is my favorite hair colour at home kit. Ive tried numerous other brands but alway came back to this. The formula is not too thick or runny and it is easily applied. The scent is pretty strong just as any other hair dye is. I always get the dark brown colour but it usually comes out looking black, The dye clings to hair very easily without hassle and washes out easily too. I can go almost 2 months without touch ups with this hair dye which is a bonus. Once its done it leaves my hair perfect colour and shine , most of the time people think its my natural hair colour. Love this hair dye

February 26, 2016

This is my go-to boxed hair colour brand. I have been using it for a few years now. It's inexpensive and works well. I do find that it leaves my hair dry.

January 16, 2016

With Christmas approaching and my summer color fading away, I decided to spruce up my hair and add some red.
I don't color my hair often so I really just grabbed a name I knew and a color I liked.

Boy was that a mistake!

I always knew your hair should be dirty when coloring it to protect the scalp, but there is no amount of dirty that would have protected me from this stuff! As I was applying the hair color, a piece of hair got lose and landed on my cheek and it BURNED! Every place the color touched, burned, scalp, ears, back of my neck.

It was terrible!

And what's worse? OK, not worse, but awful! The color totally faded too. It's still has a tint of red, but definitely NOT the shade I wanted. :(

What to do about my roots, I don't know but I will never buy this junk again!

December 09, 2015

It left my hair feeling dryer than normal & the colour doesn't last as long.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted