Clairsonic Mia
Good

Clairsonic Mia Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 68 in Cleansing Tools

September 23, 2016

Wow! I was a bit skeptical but have heard so many others rave. I know why! My skin has not been this soft and glowing in years. Super easy to use and the results are amazing after only a short time.

June 30, 2016

My skin has improved and looked so much better since using the Clarisonic. I have oily skin, which means that your entire face get oily, especially the t-zone. Since, using my Clarisonic I have combo to oily skin, which means only my t-zone get oily, but even my t-zone, it is just my nose and a bit of my cheeks gets oily. When I first started using this, I knew that my skin was going to go through a purging stage, where all the dirt, oil, and impurities come out and I was alright with that because I know that how the process worked. My skin purged for a month during summer and I had to work and I was going out. However, because I was going to going to work and hang out with my family and friends. I bought the Clean and Clean Acne treatment and place some on all my acne/blemishes to speed up the process. I recommend doing this, so it speed up the purging process so isn't so annoying. But after the purging stage, my acne/blemishes has gone my skin was clearing up. I use it twice a day, morning and night, and because I wear makeup most of the time this cleanse my skin properly which is very important. Many of family and friends have notice my good skin and hate me for it.