Clarins Beauty Flash Balm

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

October 19, 2016

I'm not sure if the cost is worth it. But I do see a difference compared to a regular moisturiser.. More iridescent and blurring. The eye balm works in a similar way.

May 01, 2016

Clarins is one of my favourite beauty brands, this product is the best brightening balm.!after using it once I was in love...I immediately went back and bought another so I wouldn't run out. It's the most beautiful pearlescent colour that smoothes your face and adds an ethereal glow! I can't live without this. I recently went back to purchase another, seems they have reformulated this miracle balm...I hope it's as great as the original. I have yet to try this new one I'm holding on to my last tube.

January 19, 2016

Ce produit est vraiment super. Il fait une excellente base a maquillage pour donner de l'éclat au teint ;)

December 21, 2015

I just purchased this as a pre Christmas Stocking Stuffer for myself.I just had to try it because Clarins is my favorite products to purchase.All Clarins Products are expensive but I just love it.I love the way the Beauty Flash Balm goes on,it makes my skin come alive.My skin feels a little tighter and it smoothens and covers my flaws like,uneven skin tone and blemishes .I just love it,worth the money I paid for it.I would recommend it to anyone, especially if you have flaws.

December 18, 2015

I have used this before and it does brighten up my skin and make me look more alive in the morning. I think it is a good product.

December 18, 2015

I just started using the Claris products I received as samples from Hudsons Bay. I really like the product. It's s little more $ but it's very nice and works wonders for your skin

December 16, 2015

Absolutely gorgeous, leaves your skin lovely and has a smell that could only be described as heavenly. Would buy again and again.

December 16, 2015

It was fantastic to use and worth the money spent. Great when they are on sale too. It instantly moisturizes, brightens, and tightens so skin looks rested and relaxed and especially after a long day when there are a lot of pollutants and stuff in the air. Definitely a fan. Recommend it a 100%

December 15, 2015

I received a small tester of Clarins Beauty Flash Balm and I love it! It seemed thick, but it goes on and absorbs great! I will be buying this to add to my beauty routine.

December 15, 2015

I have used Flash Balm for several weeks, and I've found it gives me a beautiful, matte finish that lasts all day. It seems to absorb oil! I even wear it alone as "clear" makeup, because it keeps my skin looking so supple, yet non-greasy. Best of all, this truly covers pores.

It's really imporatant to not rub in as this will also cause breakouts, simply pat gently onto the face.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products