Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil Reviews

Ranked #282 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

October 01, 2016

I bought this oil because i have dry skin and my makeup always look patchy. I put it on my face before foundation or i mixed it woth it if the foundation is oily, mostly in winter but i don't use it in summer because my skin is less dry and i don't trust putting oil on my skin with hot summer sun i feel like i'm deep frying my skin.. anyway i love love love this oil it's soo moisturizing and smell wonderfull. It's pricy but woth every penny. It will last long because you only need a small drop for full face.

February 12, 2016

The smell is great but that's the only thing nice I can really say about it. Do not waste your money buying this product. I've bought cheaper stuff that has worked much better than this.

January 14, 2016

First, I mix a few drops into my hands and warm it up. The aromatherapy aspect of this oil is so lovely. You don’t need much and Its packaging is perfect. Using a dropper is a major plus to me so I can control how much I use. I then mix it with my moisturizer and pat gently onto my forehead, cheeks chin and neck. There is no need to rub anything in. It gently absorbs itself onto my face and leaves a certain radiance – a Glow.

November 30, 2015

One of my favorite skin care products out there. Works miracles on my super dry facial skin and smells so nice.
I use it twice a day on its own, but you can mix few drops in your serum or moisturizer.

August 03, 2015

This was such a treat for my skin. It was an absolute luxury item. The smell is a bit strong, but it left my skin glowing. Definitely on my wish list!

April 24, 2015

As a facial oil it works great. I recommend the following routine: a good cleansing session, exfoliation of skin to remove dead cells, steaming the face to soften the skin and open pores, then warm a few drops of the oil in the palm of your hands, gently massage your face so the oil is absorbed. You'll find your skin so soft and supple the next morning.

This facial oil is very strongly scented, which, depending on personal preference, could be a pro or a con.

The major ingredient is hazelnut oil, which isn't expensive. Although it also includes other fancy pure plant extracts and essential oils, I find it hard to justify the price.

March 31, 2015

Works very well to make dehydrated skin feel smooth and plump again! A bottle lasted lasted over 6 months for me even with daily use, so it's well worth the price!

September 08, 2014

I love this product, i use it once a week to control my T zone oils. Oil actually can help reduce oil, really. Give it a try, i love the smell, so earthy and my face feels so plump after

August 08, 2014

Ok, this is one of my favorite product in all time. I carry this product on vacation. When your skin is subject to sun everyday, you want to make sure that your skin wont peel and be dry, this is the best product to keep your skin hydrated. This product is kind of expensive, but you will understand the reason why, after your first try. Although it can be used for your every life, this is best used when your skin needs a boost of hydration.

A must have!! trust me on that!!!

May 10, 2013

I didn't really know what category to put this facial oil under - it's not a moisturizer, per se, but it does have moisturizing properties and benefits. It's not an anti-aging product, per se, but it is geared towards people in the market for anti-anging products, although anybody - any age, any skin type - would reap the benefits of this product. That being said, let's get into the review...
Clarins is my number one, all-time favourite skincare brand. Across the board, they use wonderful ingredients in their skincare and makeup products that are effective and do no harm to the skin. I do love a good facial oil. I used to think that I have oily/combo skin and thought that every product that I should be using should be oil free! Boy, was I wrong. I realize now that I have combo, dehydrated skin. I suffer from dry cheeks, somewhat oily t-zone, acne scars, blackheads, and skin reactions in the form of flaky bits from a new retinoid cream that my dermatologist prescribed to me. My skin is sensitive and I'm also very fair. I'm also only twenty years old. I'm a firm believer in using effective, "anti-aging" products on your skin when you're young so that your skin will thank you in the future. That includes sunscreen, people!
Just because something is an oil does not mean that it's going to make you breakout. I am a huge fan of facial oils. I've already completely used up a bottle of the Josie Maran 100% Argan Oil and my skin loved it! I wanted to try something a little different so I decided to pick up the Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil. Facial oils soak up quickly in the skin, and the Clarins oil makes my skin feel smooth and plump after each use. There are no additional fragrances or ingredients in this oil - only the essentials. My sensitive skin has not experienced any adverse reactions to this product and I've been using it daily for about 3 weeks now. Clarins writes this about the blue orchid facial oil on their website: "Anti-aging treatment oil softens and hydrates dry skin types. A concentrate of Rosewood, Patchouli and Blue Orchid extracts tones, revitalizes and restores radiance to moisture-depleted skin. Hazelnut Oil helps prevent moisture loss and the formation of fine lines. Non-staining. Preservative-free." --- Sounds good to me! I use 3 to 4 drops every night all over my face and neck in lieu of a regular cream moisturizer. I use it as the last step in my nighttime skincare routine, after all my other serums and oils (Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair is another great product). I couldn't recommend this product enough, or just facial oils in general. Do not fear the oil! Your skin will thank you. Once I stopped looking for products that were only oil-free, my skin completely turned around and has been in the best shape! Although Clarins products are expensive, I think that 99% of the time, they are completely worth the price
I have many more Clarins reviews coming in the near future
*I'm sorry if that review got a bit rambly

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye