• Clarins Color  Quench Lip Balm
  • Clarins Color  Quench Lip Balm

Clarins Color Quench Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #417 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

July 17, 2016

This lipbalm provides the perfect amounts of colour and moisture! This non sticky formula adds wonderful shine and naturally enhances your own lipcolour making it perfect for any season.

January 07, 2015

I like the the way it works for me

June 14, 2014

This product smells amazing! It is a little expensive, but I love it. I just wish it would stay on longer. I have to apply a few times a day, but other than that, it's great!

February 22, 2014

This product is good for moisture and is long lasting. My lips get very dry and this seems to help.

April 21, 2011

I tried a PR sample of this product and I love it.

It's glossy without being sticky or overly shiny, long lasting, and leaves my lips feeling smooth. The shade I tried is Caramel 02, which is very similar to my natural lip colour so I've been using this on top of a brighter pink lipstick for extra colour. I'd like to try this product in a different shade so I didn't have to layer. But still, I've been wearing it every day since I got it last week because I love the way it makes my lips feel.

I'd recommend this product.

December 12, 2006

This is my all time favourite lip gloss. Other people have said that lancome juicy tubes are the best lip glosses, but I find them over-rated and far too sticky and thick. Whereas this lip gloss gives you a great colour, the right amount of shine (not too much or too sticky) and keep your lips soft and supple by the end of the day. It says Lip Balm but it is actually more of a gloss. I recommend it to anyone, unless you like really really glossy lips or a very strong colour.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS