Clarins Double Serum Reviews

Ranked #113 out of 269 in Serums

The Double Serum is an intense ant-aging serum with 20 plant extracts.

For more info, please visit Clarins.

Intense anti-ageing serum with 20 plant extracts

October 19, 2016

The clarins double serum is one of the best serum I ever tried! I have already used up two bottles and I will continue to use it. It's a really great serum.

April 17, 2016

This is the first serum I ever used, and used this continuously for a couple of years. This serum is light and silky, sinks into the skin beautifully and doesn't leave the skin feeling oily or greasy. This serum is very moisturizing, BUT I really feel this serum is just that; moisturizing. This didn't much else to be honest. If this serum had more benefits, I would absolutely use this and only this and wouldn't feel the need to stray or purchase other products in it's place. I would say, if you are looking for a moisturizing serum and not much else, give this one a try.

March 28, 2016

Clarins has not disappointed with this product. The best serum I have tried to date! This dual formula serum merges with each pump to bring complete refreshing nourishment to your skin. The oil that comprises one component of this serum blends into your skin seamlessly with no oily after effect. The smell is heavenly. I highly recommend this serum from a company that continues to bring innovative and effective anti aging products to millions.

March 20, 2016

It is a really rich serum. I don't know if it is because I have combination to oily skin, but it just sits on my skin and makes me look like a greasy mess. For this price (88$), it should not make me look like this.

January 29, 2016

I was looking for a product to help with my dry patches on my face in the winter time. Was recommend this and bought it to try. It works well in hydrating my severely dry face. It is part creme part oil and helps with anti aging as well. My dry patches are still around but not as bad after using for only a couple weeks now.

January 26, 2016

Pour moi, les sérums ont une grande importance. Et celui-ci fait partie de mes trois (3) préférés. C'est un sérum anti-âge intensif et concentré, à la fois huileux et lipidique. Le flacon est subdivisé en deux parties et à chaque coup de pompe, on récolte un peu des deux produits, c'est ce qui fait l'efficacité du produit. Il est vite absorbé par la peau et l'effet est non gras. Il laisse vraiment une impression que la peau est traitée en profondeur, on la sent plus rebondie et souple.

July 22, 2015

Good for a dry skin, not an oily

July 22, 2015

I love this serum. I've been using this for years. It leaves my skin soft and hydrated. I ran out several months ago and tried another serim which left my skin super dry. Would never switch again.

July 08, 2015

Love this serum! After using it for about 2 weeks, I noticed a subtle 'glow'. My skin feels hydrated and softer. Thumbs up!

June 05, 2015

This is an amazing product. I could see results after a few applications. My skin looked radiant and healthy. The serum absorbs quickly and makes your skin feel soft leaving it positively glowing. I found that it improved the overall health of my skin and minimized the fine surface lines near my eyes.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic