Clarins Everlasting Liquid Foundation SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #296 out of 651 in Foundation

January 12, 2017

I honestly love the Clarins brand. I think they make quality products that work and smell fantastic!

Foundations Pros:
    *Very easy to blend
    *A little goes a long way
    *Smells like plants (if you're into natural smells you'll appreciate this too)
    *Gives full coverage & SPF 15
    *You can buy it at a variety of retailers not just speciality stores. Personally, I shop at London Drugs and take advantage of their sales.

Cons:
    *I'm as pale as can be and even the lightest of shades (103 Ivory) still leaves me slightly orange. I rely on bronzer to make it look normal. So in short, not enough colour selection.
    *Does not last a full work day. With or without primer, I find the only way I can extend wear is by mixing this foundation with other long wear foundations.
    *Let's be honest, it's on the pricier side. Yes, this is a luxury brand, but still $42 isn't easy for everyone to justify.

Overall, this regardless of the cons, is still a foundation I'll continue to buy.

September 20, 2016

Was looking for a new foundation after using Makeup Forvever HD for many years. So happy I made the switch! This foundation is amazing for coverage, a little goes a long way. Lasts on the face for hours, and the smell is amazing! There are a range of Colors from light to dark. Another upside is that is has SPF 15. The other great thing is Shoppers sells this brand, so I can use my points to purchase.

January 08, 2016

Best quality foundation. It goes on soft and spreads evenly. It is so light weight that its like you are not wearing foundation at all. The coverage is amazing and long lasting, probably from 6 to 10 hours with no touch ups. Its is non greasy and you only have to use a small amount. The only negative thing about this foundation is that it is pricey. It is around $50 a bottle. But as I said before, you only need a little and have minimal touch ups, so you won't go through the bottle as quickly as might go through a different brand. I highly recommend this product and will be getting it again!

May 22, 2015

Let me start by saying that once I put this foundation on, my face looked great and I was so impressed. I also loved the fresh scent which faded after I put it on. It is quite a strong scent so some people might be put off by that. It applied very smoothly and did not dry to quick so easy to blend.
    I have pale skin, with pink tones and redness and find it very hard to get a good color match. The porcelain color was an almost perfect match and I so wanted this foundation to work for me.
    But not even 2 hours later my face was so greasy and the foundation was sliding off my face! Not one to give up quickly, I tried it numerous ways....with 2 different types of primer, 2 different types of powder, without and without moisturizer underneath as well as directly onto cleansed skin with no other products. Same thing, a big, greasy mess within 2 hours.
    Definitely not "Everlasting" for me and I returned the product for a refund.