Clarins Gentle Day Cream for Sensitive Skin

Clarins Gentle Day Cream for Sensitive Skin Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1031 out of 1165 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Clarins Gentle Day Cream

Moisturizes and softens skin for a more even complexion and to improve the appearance of sensitive skin. Immediately calms the sensation of skin discomfort upon application.

June 11, 2010

I got this moisturizer for Christmas, and only started using it when my existing one had finally run out.

After a few weeks I felt my face by accident, and was shocked! I felt it again, and could not beleive how nice my face felt and looked!
    Subtly, over time, this moisturizer had calmed my sensitive and dry skin, given me a better tone, made my skin soft, and best of all, the annoying and periodic acne I get around my forehead was gone.

I had been battling that acne for around a year, so I considered that a personal miracle!

oh, and it was light and didn't feel like it was sliding off the moment I broke a light sweat!

Obviously I ran to Shopper's Drug Mart to get another one as soon as I could, but was brought up short when I looked at the price. $61.00 is a bit steep for a master's student.

Ever since I stopped using it, my face has started an inexorable decline to its former state. I tried to find a replacement for this awesome cream, but no dice.

I guess I'll just look at it longingly in the drugstore and sneak small dabs from the sample jar on the counter until I can get my hands on some cash!