Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Cottonseed
Good

Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Cottonseed Reviews

Ranked #690 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

July 08, 2016

This cleanser is a little expensive, but it is amazing. You only need a little bit to get a great cleanse. It does a deep cleanse, keeps my combo skin balanced and does not leave any sort of residue (my skin feels squeeky clean!)

November 15, 2014

This is a great face wash. It's gentle enough for sensitive skin, but strong enough to remove all traces of makeup and leaves you with a fresh tingly sensation. It doesn't dry your skin out either and lasts for a long time. Definitely worth your money.

April 15, 2014

This is my favourite face wash ever! The smell is nice, the way it cleans with such a small amount is amazing and I love the way my skin looks and feels after I use it!

June 27, 2012

Have been using this product for 2 yrs now. I love it, I find my son using it sometimes too. I like how it feels like it is getting deep into my pores and getting out all of the dirt. I will definately continue buying this product. It is awesome!

November 17, 2011

This is the perfect cleanser for 18 dollars I had a product that lasted for 10 months. I have oily skin in the T zone.
This product did not make my skin oily or dry and it removes all makeup effectively. It worked great on my skin and prevented breakups from occurring.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for