Clarins hydra quench tinted moisturizer

Clarins hydra quench tinted moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #504 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

August 28, 2015

I love the hydra quench products but this one is not my favorite.

December 05, 2014

All I have to say is three letters: OMG! This is a light but creamy moisturizer with a nice tint to it and sunscreen protection. It's purpose is not to cover like a foundation but the texture is so creamy almost milky and it's so pigmented that it actually does cover up a lot. Upon application your face will just glow, available in different tints, it gives you like a peachy glow, as if you came back from a well deserved vacation. I always got compliments after applying this moisturizer. The packaging is in a tube and you only need like less than a penny for the entire face. I do strongly recommend using another basic moisturizer before then applying this one to seal and give you that amazing JLo glow. The scent is so subtle it's amazing and it's very moisturizing. The only downside to it is the price, I believe it's around the 50$ for a 50ml, but if you have the funds, it's beyond worth it for the glow and the moisturizing effect!!!!