• Clarins Hydraquench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase
  • Clarins Hydraquench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase

Clarins Hydraquench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 294 in Serums

February 06, 2017

Clarins Hydra-quench Intensive Bi-Phase Serum consists of a blue, liquidy Serum that you rub together with your hands before applying to your face and neck. It feels light and absorbs quickly. No greasy feel. Cost is around $56 which comes in a aqua container. I got mine at Shoppers Drug Mart. Not a bad deal for a Serum. It made my face plumper and more hydrated especially when it is so cold outside. Yes, I would purchase this again. I know it really does do a good job hydrating, so I will use this in the summer as well.

September 07, 2016

One dry winter I was introduced to the Clarins skincare line and I have never looked back. One of my favourite products for dry skin is their intensive serum. I find that it immediately makes my skin feel less dry and I'm a big fan of the scent. I think it might be worth letting people know that the scent may be an acquired taste so be aware.

Pricewise the product is expensive, but can often be found in a sample kit on sale or as a reward for spending X number of dollars.

TL;DR- expensive but totally worth it; find it on sale FTW.

January 29, 2016

I find this works better in the summer months for my dry skin in combination with a heavy creme. Not so much effective for my super dry skin in the winter time but when used in combination with other products it helps with moisture for sure.