Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

November 03, 2016

J'aime beaucoup cette huile pour les lèvres de chez clarins. Laisse la bouche extrêmement douce et bien hydraté. K'aime beaucoup l'applicateur ,confortable sur les lèvres non collant !

November 03, 2016

I have been on a Clarins kick lately and just recently tried the Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil in Berry. This lip oil has saved my lips! If you live in cold temperature climates then you NEED this lip oil, eh! I have been applying this lip oil to my lips every morning and night and during the day when I feel my lips are a bit dry. It has a nice light berry sheen to it, you can wear it as a lip gloss as well. It gives a nice natural berry lip colour to your lips. I have noticed a difference in my lips - they feel more hydrated, plump, and soft throughout the day. This oil has the texture of a Mac Lip Glass but without the stickness. It is nice and creamy on the lips. It smells great, oh and tastes great as well (not that I have been eating it but it is on my lips). I have also applied this oil on top of my lipstick for a nice shine.

October 15, 2016

This is one of those products I was very unsure of at first as I don't normally ever wear lip oils at night or have anything to do with lip oil's because I wear Matt lipstick and the oil and matte are our dual enemies. But let me just say this oil I put on nightly and it has become like my nighttime lipstick I cannot go to bed without this on my lips I look forward now to taking off my make up and putting my facial cream on and putting this oil on my lips and it's not even winter yet !I have the 01 Honey and it has become my new obsession! Get it! You won't regret it!

September 07, 2016

Clarins instant light lip comfort oil is one of my absolute favorite lip oils! It smells really good and tastes good too. Makes your lips feel instantly hydrated and soft. I recommend it to all my friends. However it is a bit pricey, but it lasts a while so it's worth it.

May 09, 2016

This is my five stars product. I tried the raspberry summer edition version of this product and i fell in love. The oil gives moisture and hydration while providing a subtle color to the lips. It also smells good enough to eat, but doesnt taste anything really. For 25$, it is affordable.

March 31, 2016

So I totally bought into the limited edition hype for the raspberry version of this "lip oil", which is really just a sticky lip gloss with the same raspberry flavour as my lip gloss. I got it in that same haul from The Bay as it was a limited edition alternative to the permanent honey flavour. I can't say that I'll repurchase it, but it has a very fun jumbo applicator that almost feels like jelly on the lips. The formula is thick, and can get really gloopy. Beware of the dreaded hair-sticking-to-lips situation.

November 27, 2015

Works well but has a thick constitency. Also, it doesn't stay long on the lips for the price.

June 19, 2015

This lip oil has a thicker consistency. It is very moisturizing on the lips and isn't skicky. It provides a nice amount of shine and has a pleasant scent, similar I'd say to the smell of Moroccan Oil.

March 24, 2015

I loved the concept of a lip oil, but I don’t think that’s what this product is. When I think of a lip oil, I think of a slip-slidy Vaseline-like feeling, but this was definitely more on the lip gloss side. It had a viscosity that was more dense than oil and if anything I’m glad it wasn’t runny like a real oil. When I wear either of these comfort oils, I feel like I have a moisture mask on my lips complete with shine. They aren’t tacky so you can easily layer them over your existing lip colour or wear bare for some extra shine!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender