Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector Reviews

Ranked #428 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

A melting gel with a deliciously sweet flavour and 3D shimmer, for luscious, smooth, shiny lips and a natural-coloured, luminous smile. It nourishes, repairs and protects lips to leave them incredibly beautiful. Day by day they are more kissable, simply irresistible.

October 08, 2016

It makes your lips glossy and moisturize a bit...But it's so expensive it's not worth it. It won't treat your lips on the long term so you're better to buy some blistex and forget about the cute Clarins packaging.

March 31, 2016

Shade 01 Rose Shimmer -

These "lip perfectors" have a total cult following. Earlier in 2015 they were on everyone's Instagram flat lay, and I was thrilled to find a mini size included in one of my gift-with-purchase sets. I can't say that this is my favourite balm/gloss from the brand, simply because it doesn't really nourish my lips as much as I'd like. The vanilla-y flavour is just OK, and the light pink tint doesn't do much for my lips. I might consider trying a darker shade in the future, but for now my go-to is the Gloss Prodige in 04 Candy.

October 06, 2015

I bought this after seeing so many youtubers raving about and they were right. It's such a natural looking gloss but it just does something to the way my lips look even if they are a little dry and flakey it just glades over that and makes them look hydrated. It's a little sticky but nothing to bad it kinda just smoothes out after. I really loved this and it's a staple in my handbag.

March 09, 2015

I bought this in January, I got #5 and really enjoyed it (like a coral pink hue). Two weeks later I got #1 a very nude pink hue that looks super sexy!!! Last week I bought the #6 a super J-Lo nude. All I can say is texture is like nothing else, melts into your lip. The colour is not brilliant but just simple hues that bring out the natural poutiness in your pucker. The price is $20 which I would happily pay double for, but shhhhh don't tell anyone. Because it's so affordable I don't feel guilty for buying 3! Try it.

October 29, 2014

Love this goes on awesomely has a great smell to it & looks amazing

June 27, 2012

I wasnt completely happy with this product. Although it wasn't sticky and it did smell and taste good, I found it only lasted a short time and I have to reapply. I found that I just got tired of always having to reapply it so I gave up on using it and am on to trying to look for something else that lasts longer.

August 16, 2011

I was on the hunt for a particular lipgloss I loved but was running out of and sadly the store it was exclusive to didnt have it :( I was willing to pay anything for a lipgloss exactly the same but couldnt find anything similar so I was about to give up when a beauty consultant brought me this product. The consistency of the product is really smooth and non sticky. It smells and tastes really yummy but more importantly it moisturizes my lips really well and gives it a subtle amount of shimmer and color. LOVE THIS! soooo worth what i payed for it. This is now my new favorite lipgloss.